Why It Matters...

by AGuest 198 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Interesting. It's okay for someone who openly claimed that there is no God... or Christ... to now say that "the Lord" has told him to say such and so... but not for someone who openly professes a union with the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit to say what the Lord has told her. Where are all of the "christians" now... when the "Lord" is being "used" so... and by someone who has called him names, ridiculed the Most Holy One of Israel, even slandering Him as an unfit parent, etc.? Where is your defense of the Holy One of Israel... that he would even speak to someone who denies him, ridicules him, slanders him... and the Father? Where is YOUR loyalty?

Interesting. Very. But not much different from the Jews of my Lord's day in the flesh. Truly, when the Son of Man arrives, WILL he find faith in the earth? Methinks he'll need a magnifying glass to do so.

Truly, so many who honor him with their lips... but prove that their hearts are FAR removed from him.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Stated like a true [ex] JW - LOLOLOLOL! "Well, Shelby, you don't SOUND repentant!" Tell me, dear Glad... what does "genuine humility" LOOK like?

Peace unto you my dear Shelby. Our Lord has instructed me that it is not yours to determine who sounds like a a JW, ex or otherwise, particularly given your recent personal predictions of doom against people in such a JW fashion. Much as Moses claimed glory for himself when our God brought forth water from the rock, you claim glory for yourself when you determine who sounds judgmental and who does not. That honor is not your says our Lord.

Our Lord instructs me to tell you true humility does not involve your own personal proclomations, that to be truly humble involves listening to asll and most importantly our Lord.

And after every humiliating "battle" with some of you, I hear HIM say to me: "Well done, child. Now, let ME refresh you."

Shelby, our Lord instructs me to remind that you are not doing battle, but relating a message at best, which you have strayed from. It is for our Lord to do battle. He instructs me to remind you that you are not a warrior to do battle, that you should not attempt to assume his mantle.

I STATE who it is for.

Shelby, our Lord instructs me to remind you that is it he, not YOU in your MOSES like fashion, to state who it is for. He wishes you to remain humble in his eyes and not take his glorious mantle upon yourself and attempt messages or judgement.

Why does MY claim bother you more... any more... than any other "christians" comments?I will answer: fear.

And therein, as our Lord instructs me to respond, lies the problem, my dear Shelby. YOU answer, not our Lord. You presume to answer in his stead rather than to allow him to answer as he sees fit. He asks why you attempt to stand in front of him, to assume his knowledge, his wisdom and his judgement? Woe unto you, foolish woman, that sees fit to assume the mantle of our Lord and speak uninspired in his name!

The answer from our Lord is that it does not bother anyone, but that your running ahead and presumptiousness is apparent to all and that he has sent them to correct you, that even if they did not speak, the stones would cry it out to you.

What did you say? You DON'T fear me? Then why are you trying to silence me? If I am NO threat (and I am not, but for some reason some can't see that)... why not allow me MY freedom of speech?

Our Lord has seen fit to remind you that no one is depriving you of freedom of speech, that they simply question you. Our Lord reminds you that you are not a victim and to take strenth from him and not presume to declare what others can and cannot see since you yourself cannot see the rafter in your own eye. He instructs me to remind you that your speech should be from him and to not act as Moses and claim it as your speech.

But, I CHOOSE to give you the benefit of the doubt that, in spite what it APPEARS like to me,

Shelby, our Lord instructs me to reminf that it is not you that chooses or judges, but him and that what things appear to be you, his servant, are of no consequence since it belongs not to you to judge or to question, but to deliver messages.

• Violia
    Violia

Shelby,

Forgive me if I am repeating something but I have not read this entire thread.

When the name jahesha Mischajah was disected Cameo came up with Papa Legba. I knew who that was and indeed he is sort of a mediator or gatekeeper spirit in vodou.

Who is this spirit entity and why is he (she)speaking with you?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Viola... may you have peace! I do not know what you're referring to, truly! I have no idea who the entity is!

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

It's okay for someone who openly claimed that there is no God... or Christ... to now say that "the Lord" has told him to say such and so... but not for someone who openly professes a union with the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit to say what the Lord has told her.

Shelby, our Lord instructs me to remind you of the example of Paul, whom you both openly deride and use as you see fit, to instruct you to answer your own dilemma.

Interesting. Very. But not much different from the Jews of my Lord's day in the flesh. Truly, when the Son of Man arrives, WILL he find faith in the earth? Methinks he'll need a magnifying glass to do so.

Truly, Shelby, he will for those that question his messengers, of whom you once were. Woe unto you, is his word, that once were part of him and now exercise your own judgement upon those shorn and tossed about such as OTWO. To find your humility, His word to me is, will require not only a magnifying glass but also a miracle.

Peace to you.

• AGuest
    AGuest

NVL... state to me the name of your lord... who it is that is speaking to YOU and directing you to speak to ME. What is the NAME of your "lord"? Because I answer to no other Lord than the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit... JAHESHUA... Yeshua... Y'Shua... Joshua... the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies.

If you wish me to listen to and heed your words, you must tell me the NAME of your "lord." Otherwise, you are a fake, an imposter... and a blasphemer. What is the name of the entity that speaks to you?

Or perhaps he/she/it doesn't have a name... but is nothing more than a nameless "spirit" who is attempting to "transform" himself into an angel of light. What is your name, spirit?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Violia
    Violia

Shelby

Did you say you spoke with jahesha Mishajah? If not, indeed I am confused as I thought you did.

Violia

• AGuest
    AGuest

Jah eShua MischaJah, yes, dear Viola (again, peace to you!). Oh! Wait! Are you asking why "Papa Legba" is speaking to ME?? Is THAT the spirit that NVL is speaking by? Is that who's been conjured up? If so, what do you know of this spirit? Otherwise, I have no idea. And as far as I know, there is no other "spirit" speaking to me (except this one that NVL is claiming to have authority from... who appears to be trying to appear as an angel of Light).

Peace to you, dear Viola!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

State your name, spirit. What are you called?

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

I think no one is arguing with NVL because no one believes him. His posts make me sad. I was going to ignore him (you, NVL) completely, but then I thought that is what 'they' must be doing to him now, and I am sorry for him, and I did not want to do what 'they' did. But I have no idea what else to say to him, or his posts - except to a) ignore them, or b) ask him to stop them.

I suppose I will ask you to stop, NVL, for what its worth.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit