Hypocrisy Within My Own Family

by Reborn2002 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Ahhh ..I cant believe I double posted.. put it down to being a newie..and Australia's internet being run by sheep power..LMAO.. ! I'll keep practising...!!!

"There is a little bit of Italy in all of us"

• Will Power
    Will Power

I can't stand the Wedding Anniversary gifts & celebrations but the anniversary of someone's birth is demonic. Like the cake is possessed or something. Excuse - I can buy a gift any day of the year! (yeah except that one) They take the fun out of everything.

Or giving gifts 1-2 weeks after christmas - that one is a killer. Along with having a big meal with turkey on christmas or thanksgiving because everyone has the day off and turkeys are on sale.

Then there are the video games. Ghosts, magic, killing, stealing, on & on.

And the fact that playing these games with worldly kids at their house is ok but the worldly kids at their house is not allowed but the game can still be played there. Can't play with that kid cause he owns a skateboard, or bleaches his hair. Why can't they give the real reason - EVER!

I love the plates with the rare meats swimming in bloody juice and if you over-cook, you've done it wrong & wasted the meat. But you can't eat blood pudding. (but who'd want to - maybe Eman)

How bout the pagan rituals at a JW wedding but holidays are out, even tho the reason is cause things don't mean the same things now - or things can have multiple meanings.

Don't clink your knife on that glass, you'll call up the spirits. How occultish can you get? You'd have to believe in spiritism in order for this to put the fear of god (which one I don't know) in you!

I've got a million of them.

If everyone is so worried how things look - how does hypocrisy look?

OR worried that you could be accidently be worshipping a pagan god - you must really believe these gods actually exist! How bout when you say - I just love this SUN on my face, and this lamp, and you get the idea.

All of this is for a reason, I know. They are no part of this world. More like out of this world.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Most of the JW in my family consist of the elderly over 40 people. Some the others, even most who grew up in it have long since bailed.

I for one get a kick out of watching them squirm when their hipocrisy is pointed out to them. Then there's always the technicality that they'll use to rationalize it away.

It amuses me to no end when they refuse to watch and even make fun of the content of End of Days but turn around and tell me how much they enjoy the Terminator and T2.

• Carryon
    Carryon

What do you think the chances are of still being in touch with your WT family and all those at the Kingdom Hall by faking amnesia?

Thereby deliberately ignoring all the WT Bullshit yet still maintain the contact with the ones you liked.

Has anyone ever faked it?

I would often fantisize this little scenerio whilst being bored shitless at the Kingdom Hall.

Carryon

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

Carryon.. YOU ARE NOT ALONE... wouldn't it be a cack.>>?LOL Oooh God all the scenario's I imagined..hehehee ... A few I did.....Has anyone had sex in a Kingdom Hall..??ummm mahhhhhhhhh

"RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit