Pray for the Governing Body

by pirata 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary

*Dear Jehovah;

Can you please cast the lying pieces of crap better known as the 'Governing Body' into a literal place of torment where they can weep and gnash their gums for a time, times and half a time? Rosie O'Donnell's bed should do the trick.

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen.*

• agonus
    agonus

Oh, yes, I'll be sure to pray that they CONTINUE to act with wisdom and discretion to keep continuity with their stellar track record.

Nobody discreeter and wiser than those who constantly remind you of their discretion and wisdom.

• Mary
    Mary

agonus.....you forgot to say "amen".

• agonus
    agonus

In that one palestinian hippie dude what's-'is-name we pray for and to ourselves... ahh fuck it

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Pray for a newer light on birthdays and oral sex...

• moshe
    moshe

Discreet? Yeah, if that is what you call the GB when they get to to the Bethel infirmary!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I don't ever remember the GB ever asking for prayers from us for God to help (or "govern") them.

Do they finally suspect, even admitting, they are in trouble and need a lot of help? They claim to be God's 'established' or appointed channel of communication, so are they admitting that God is not 'communicating' much or enough to them? Maybe God has been trying plenty to communicate with them but they are not listening?

I do not believe all the prayers in the world will fix them.

• braveheart
    braveheart

I pray for more Ray Franz types...who got the guts to stand up and make a diffference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit