Pray for the Governing Body

by pirata 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

What is "AGM"?

Annual General Meeting (known in the uk as such). This from wiki:

An annual general meeting (commonly abbreviated as AGM, also known as the annual meeting) is a meeting that official bodies, and associations involving the public (including companies with shareholders), are often required by law (or the constitution, charter, by-laws etc. governing the body) to hold. An AGM is held every year to elect the Board of Directors and inform their members of previous and future activities. It is an opportunity for the shareholders and partners to receive copies of the company's accounts as well as reviewing fiscal information for the past year and asking any questions regarding the directions the business will take in the future.

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

Sounds like a business huh!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

It is VERY business like. Even bethelites cannot listen to the business portion of the meeting. We just get to listen to the after parts where they talk about how amazing things are going for the organization throughout the world.

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

By law in the UK, each and every cong(as a separate charity) has to hold an AGM!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Annual General Meeting still used to vote on the positions of the GB and the Directors of the various corporations by 500 elected "members"? This being done before the "public" meeting part.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dear God..

Please help the WBT$ GB,get the 2/3rds vote right.. When they vote on what,they think you want..

And..

Then change their minds again and again.. Until the whole Frigg`n thing is pointless..

http://www.stpaulsrichmond.indydio.org/PrayersFromPeople.jpg

"Amen"..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• trueblue
  • St George of England
    St George of England
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Annual General Meeting still used to vote on the positions of the GB and the Directors of the various corporations by 500 elected "members"?

From what I understand they vote on the Directors etc of the corporations but not on the GB.. They are appointed from within themselves, they decide who are to be added to the GB and then blame the Holy Spirit for the decision.

George

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes pray for god's personal Executives of his Publishing House here on earth so that they can come up with more diverse

stories that have no factual backing or relevance to modern social knowledge and awareness.

Pray constantly so god may continue giving the GB offerings of idealogical bullshit to entrap the unsuspecting and uneducated

to the GB's complete unrelenting control over mankind.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I pray that the GB gets thrown into the lake of fire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit