im so mad ,angry , fuming , i want bethels phone number please !

by looloo 28 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

to cut very long story short , my inlaws have not seen my child for 18months we left the area they live 2 years ago after a ex min servant was sent to prison for abusing kids including my eldest child , understandably i wanted a fresh start ! today my jw motherinlaw tried to give her disfellowshipped son ten pounds for our child (her granchild she hasnt seen for 18 months ) he asked her why ? she told him i told her it was best if they didnt see our child anymore just before i left town (half hour drive away from our new home ) this is not true at all ! i have always told her she was welcome in our home anytime , in fact those were the last words i said to her 18 months ago when she visited our home the one and only time they have visited ! i believe they know it looks bad on the religion and them that they do not see their grandchild so she made this up so they can blame me instead ! what is the rules on seeing granchildren etc exactly i want to know as i need to understand why im getting blamed for this when i have always encouraged a relationship with them and my child but it was always me that had to take her there ! they know im bitter about my involvement with jws that obviously lead to my other child getting abused and am "apostate " but i do believe in god . i had an affair with their pioneer son years ago when i was married that is what this lie is about im sure ! but ive been married to him for years now so why do this ?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

718-560-5000

• looloo
    looloo

thankyou but i need london number !

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Don't let all this negotive energy you have towards them come back to you. Forgive them, and just pretend they are retarded!

• looloo
    looloo

lol, joshnaz i will try that approach , but being lied about isnt a nice feeling even when you are a "wicked apostate " retarded defo ! evil also !

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OMG! That terrifies me! That could be my son... That is why I want to DRAG my family out. Even if my wife kicks and screams. And yet...I can't.

If you don't understand the anger that she must feel, read Titus 1:11. Paul felt this same anger. In fact he felt it so much that he said, "THEY MUST BE SILENCED!!!"The are breaking up households. This religion has so much to answer for!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Very true brother dan. but they sincerely think they are doing the right thing. Unfortunaley its all because they're brainwashed. What I do is just feel sorry for them, forgive them and pretend they are retarded. Anyone who is retarded doesn't know better, and of course us normies kinda feel bad for them. Just dont let their negotive emotions tear you down,..man!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

0208 906 2211.

• cantleave
    cantleave

BRO DAN - You must get your kids out.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, LooLoo, honey...

Your mother-in-law's behavior is merely a microcosm of the Watchtower Society's mentality... Blame the churches for their hypocrisy while the Gov.Bod and their cronies and lackeys are just as hypocritical - and culpable...

In other words, paint others with the tarry brush that they themselves cannot escape - but desperately try to.

I believe that behavior pattern is called "displacement", in psychology - and that may be an antiquated term. Basically, it means that a person or personality (the Watchtower Society's collective "personality"...) is unable to face the truth - reality - about their own actions, so they work frenetically, frantically, and energetically to cast THEIR OWN SINS onto others, and then castigate the often-innocent "others" for the Watchtower Society's own sins.... [Unless we're talking about the Catholic Church, Mormons, Scientologists, Islam, etc...]

This is SUCH a common behavior pattern. One sees it in - speaking of not-so-innocent - the Mormon religion, in Scientology, in Islam, and so on...

My own parents used to treat me like that, all the time. It's a classic "control" mechanism, because it creates feelings of confusion ["What? I don't remember doing what they're accusing me of??"], guilt ["wow, I must be doing something terrible - or be a terrible person - to be accused ot this!], injustice ["wait a second!! THEY'RE the ones guilty of what they're accusing ME of doing!], and helplessness, because, no matter how hard one tries - and believe me, I struggled with this ALL of my childhood and well into my adulthood - an outsider can never 'crack' that mental delusion that they're suffering from.

Such realizations have to come from within - and such PEOPLE NEVER HAVE SUCH REALIZATIONS, because to do so, would totally shatter their perfect, pretty little pictures of their self-image - personality - who they THINK they 'really' are...

So, they keep casting stones at their targets, until the targets either cut off all contact, remove themselves from the arena, or lay down strict rules of behavior, and 'call them out' [the offenders] upon their dishonest, sly, manipulating behavior EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS.

Having been raised by such creeps, I can tell you that, if they aren't brought to a sense of reality with a sharp snap, they will indulge in casting 'stones' at you, ALL DAY LONG...

Also, if you are not able to re-cast YOUR role as it exists in THEIR minds - and you can imagine how difficult it might be to re-cast yourself from the role of "whipping post/unwilling victim/blank-screen-upon-which-to-cast-THEIR- fantasies", when their ego ["super" ego???] has its very EXISTENCE vested in keeping you in a position that is subordinate to THEM...

Sorry if I'm coming across too strongly on this subject, but I find it to be a very sensitive one for me. I was the "scapegoat" child in my family, and never was able to 'break' that image of me in their minds - they absolutely refused to EVER LET ME OUT of that role. Which meant that I was a very unloved child...

Seeing - hearing about - your mother-in-law's behavior, I saw some striking similarities to my parents, and it brought back those old feelings of being falsely accused and imprisoned within an extremely dysfunctional family system.

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit