Strangest comment

by drewcoul 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• antes8080
    antes8080

i whent to give public talk at another cong the watchtower was about bedroom rules this sister answear that she likes to receive and give oral sex the conductor just froze it was funny..... i was looking for that sister after the meething LoL!!! love the brother who reviews the whole meething in the closing prayer!!

• Mary
    Mary

Years (and years) ago, the CO was visiting and as per usual, he was bitching and complaining about low meeting attendance. He proceded to tell us how bad things were going to be during the Great Tribulation and if you weren't at all the meetings, you were in major trouble. He asked:

"Brothers, when the Great Tribulation starts and we have to meet underground, only those who are at ALL the meeting will benefit from knowing where the next meeting will be held. If you miss even one meeting and you don't know where the next one will be held, who are you going to call?"

A kid in the audience yells "Ghost Busters!"

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I was in a congregation once where we had a brother who was completely blind from birth. Every time he put his hand up to comment (which was often) he would thrust his arm out in a perfect imitation of the 'heil hitler' salute. Sure enough, a WT study came along with a question along the lines of 'what gesture did our German brothers refuse to do during WWII that got them in trouble' and there went Brother T's hand to inadvertently answer the question before the mike even got to him.

My sister was at a meeting where a brother giving a talk about the wonders of creation said 'imagine brothers, all around us right now are millions of tiny orgasms'.

In Quebec, where I'm from, the equivalent to the F word is the French word for Tabernacle. I remember a bible reading from Leviticus or something where a brother had to say it over and over and over again and he got redder and redder and redder and I laughed and laughed and laughed.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, crap, drewcool...

After I read yours, I laughed so hard I couldn't think of any!!!

(But I do remember this brainless little 12-year-old- girl my dad and I studied with... EVERYTHING we read to her out of the bible - first words out of her mouth?? "But that's not what I saw on TV!!!" Sheeeeessshhh.....)

• ziddina
    ziddina

(lookin' at the video Lduh shared with us....)

OHMYGOD IT'S SMAGIEZA!!!!

Nemesis to my buddy, "Smokin' in the Graveyard" on YouTube!!!

Aaaaauuugh!!! Where's the hammer and wooden stake?? Where's the garlic??? Where's the holy wat- er, wait a sec....

She is MAJOR WEIRD.... Would you believe, some JW apologist on YouTube has the hots for her...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    sister answear that she likes to receive and give oral sex

Serious? Did she just say that? Or did she say something like, "Although I like it, I don't do it?"

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

This is like straight out of nake gun, we had these wireless mic which one elderly brother forgot to switch it off before going to the toiled, so he puts it in his right pocket and walks into the toilet, we started to ear what sounded like rain then water drops then a fart, had tears in my eyes of so much laughing.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've heard that one before, JO JO. Not sure if I believe it. I think I told that one when I was a jay dub.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I have a cong that can testify, all I have to do is to convert some to ex-jw!

• Violia
    Violia

This was a long time ago during the Bible reading part on the MS. The speaker was reading about the shiite people and pronouced it as shity people. I kid you not. I can't believe he did not check on the pronounciation before he read it. Funny stuff. LOL heard all over the KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit