LAROUCHE THROWS RIDICULERS TRIPLE CURVE

by You Know 113 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    After reading this article, you will understand what keeps America alive, and what prevents global collapse. It is intrinsic and basic to our human nature.

What is keeping the Anglo-American system alive at the present moment is the "wall of money" phenomenon that LaRouche refers to in the article I linked to. Anyone who follows this thing can see that that's the case. The U.S. dollar has been held aloft through the issuance of more and more money. That's the second trajectory of the Triple Curve. But there are, though, definite limitations to monetary expansion, as the Weimar collaspe proves. Also, because other currencies and markets have been hammered the United States has been able to attract foriegn capital because of the seeming security of the American dollar. So, it is alot of smoke and mirrors involved in making America financially strong. Enron proved that.

Evidently, at this late stage of the game, the U.S. Central bank really has no other choice but to keep lowering their interest rates to zero as the last gasp effort to keep the dollar and the markets levitated. They don't have that much more wiggle room though. Any credit tightening at this critical point would probably instantly collapse the markets because of the tremendous leverage used to hold them up. Of course, Japan has had zero rates for sometime now and obviously it has only made their situation worse. So it is definitely going to get interesting.

By the way, my soldier picture is a German WWI soldier I think. It is just something that I picked up on the net thumbing through a WWI photo albumn. I no longer have the link though. / You Know

• JT
    JT

I have finally reached my threshold. This forum no longer interests me. It seems that the greater number of posters have no interest in issues related to Jehovah's Witnesses. And honestly, I have no interest in what everyone's favorite species of creature is to have sex with, or in speculating about whether so-and-so is an animal, vegetable, or mineral, or what your favorite dish is, or if you snore while having sex, or whatever. I guess the apostates have finally gotten the best of me after all. Imbecility wins! I'm outta here!
    / You Know

##############

WE welcome you back our dear Brother, we all knew that you could not stay away from such a source of refreshment and mental dialog

must of us are aware of how hard it is to stay awake at those meetings

that is why the elders are always up out of their seats and miling around in the back like they got so much to do--

YK like i have always stated when you finally realize what we have been tellling you is correct you will prove to be one of the most vocal persons when it comes to the WT

so welcome my Brother

smile

• JT
    JT

no question about it:

Throw a party and invite him to the feast perhaps, just like the father of the prodigal son?

it takes to much energy and time to dog him

let's party and welcome back our old friend and brother

he just alittle confused that's all

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    There are a bunch of other "Enrons" out there. Some are even bigger and will collapse with much more force. / You Know

Let me guess... by October of this year, right?

Hmmm

• JT
    JT

YK says:

You poor ignoramus

_______

yes we got the old yk back in stride

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

AHAAA! Now you're onto something big! I quote you:

"Evidently, at this late stage of the game, the U.S. Central bank really has no other choice but to keep lowering their interest rates to zero as the last gasp effort to keep the dollar and the markets levitated. They don't have that much more wiggle room though. Any credit tightening at this critical point would probably instantly collapse the markets because of the tremendous leverage used to hold them up. Of course, Japan has had zero rates for sometime now and obviously it has only made their situation worse. So it is definitely going to get interesting."

What keeps ALL potential economic systems/commerical systems alive (especially the US) is "NECESSITY". No matter what global conditions pervail in the end, necessity dictates the creation of goods and services and a system of delivery, trade and distribution. Currency will be replaced before we pass on, and you will see a new beginning, a truly global economy. One unified method of exchange (perhaps the internet?).

I have many links to offer you such as a couple of sources from Germany concerning the "technical future" of the EURO, as a global means, akin to trading in credits/units as opposed to US Dollars. I am leaving downtown Boston now and heading south. I will reconvene with you tommorow.

Also, I figured the photo was from circa WWI. Now it reminds of "ALL Quiet on the Western Front".

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hey There YK welcome back, You were gone?

I have a Q for anyone regarding this ProFcy stuff
    in relation to our economy. many years ago I remember
    during bible study a particular ProFcy was explained
    to me in this way.
    Before the Great Tribulation (the begining of it) there
    will be a period of time when all wars throughuot the
    world will stop and there will be a period of peace and
    prosparity for all people for 7 years. (World Wide Prosparity)
    (which would mean that we could date the start of the GrtTrib)
    If it was a literal 7 years.

Is thier anyone in this Forum that remembers that?
    plm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Sweet Jeesuz he`s back,and he`s got LaRouche`s sorry predictions with him.Hey You Know,I thought you were leaving.I knew you wouldn`t be able to stay away.You just couldn`t leave because we`re all just too dam sweet.Did you miss me?(LOL)As big a pain in the ass you are,you are liked(well sometimes,lol).Welcome back knucklehead..LOL...OUTLAW

• You Know
    You Know

Alan Fraudbacker said:

However, LaRouche has yet to make a prediction that comes true.

You don't know what you are talking about Fraudbacker. LaRouche is the world's most successful economic forecaster on record. Besides forecasting the fall of the Soviet Union several years before it actually happened, he has issued nine long-range forecasts in total. The 9th forecast is what the Triple Curve is about. It calls for the collapse of the entire system. It is no longer even something that is in the realm of the future as the world is now in the final breakdown phase that he had foretold. It seems that with each week there is another huge chunk of the world's economy that falls away. / You Know

Here's a few of LaRouche's forecasts: > http://www.larouchepub.com/pr/1997/four_forecasts.html

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

You Know: Thanks for the article, it was very interesting.

I have a question. Do you think that the Great Tribulation will begin with a financial meltdown? If so, how would that be related to the fall of Babylon the Great?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit