LAROUCHE THROWS RIDICULERS TRIPLE CURVE

by You Know 113 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey You know,man,you are as dumb as a post!I told you, the two questions I asked are on page# 4 .They are on my post at the top of the page.There are only two questions.They have question marks at the end of the sentences.(Hope that helps)Dude,try to tune in.This isn`t rocket science!Now try again...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

YK

Well maybe a key point here is, who are jesus' brothers? Is it the jews, the gb, or african americans. You described jesus bros as being in the following straits...'his brothers would be ill-treated; some would be in prison, others, hungry, sick, and naked' You said this COULD befall the gb. That's a very big could. It certainly doesn't apply now. It doesn't apply to jews, as they do very well generally, probably better than any other race. And so, i submit that the blacks are jesus' real brothers because as a racial group in the us, they suffer the most in the above named categories. Furthermore, (i love that word, i think this is the first time i've used it. I'm really learning stuff here) africa is one of the most messed up continents as far as human misery goes. I rest my case.

SS

• SexyTeen
    SexyTeen

You Know:

Did you read my last post on this thread?

Can you provide me with the scripture from Isaiah so that I can analyze it?

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

i realize youre done with this thread, but i was just checking it out today, and wondered about one of your last quotes....

That pretty much encapsulates the ridiculers entire mindset. That 'because God said he was a comin and he ain't showed up yet, we must be in the clear.' LOL / You Know
    arent your predictions and the example you give here ENTIRELY different? heres my reasoning, let me know what you think: your example here is about the coming of jesus, of which no specific date, day, month, year, hour was ever given in the bible, correct? that means we are supposed to have faith that it will happen, eventually. now the difference is that you have SPECIFICALLY predicted months and years for your calamities to take place in, and every time you are PROVEN without a doubt completely WRONG by the actual events that unfold. are you intelligent enough to see the differnce?

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit