Teen Shot In Derriere ...

by snowbird 73 Replies latest social current

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Greater than 50% of of my students favor hip-hop style of dress.

I have to say that over the years it seems to me that the pants are coming up... They don't sag quite as low any more. Some boxer must still show, but not the entire ass.

Thank god.

lol!

Also, the giant t-shirt thing is still pretty big here with the young men on the west coast. Giant t-shirts add another layer of cover for the boxer-covered ass that is exposed by the sagging pants.

It doesn't bother me too much.

I am FAR more concerned with what the girls are wearing!! Their asses really ARE exposed! In fact, their whole bodies are on display. Big problem, often with big consequences. :(

• Gregor
    Gregor

I am FAR more concerned with what the girls are wearing!! Their asses really ARE exposed! In fact, their whole bodies are on display. Big problem, often with big consequences. :(

Good point. I cringe when I see pudgy, teenage girls wearing tight jeans that expose their baby fat hips. I think they are called "muffin tops". The short, tight t-shirts that expose their navels are part of the ensemble. Don't they have mothers and fathers who love them enough to make them dress decently?

• White Dove
    White Dove

What's interesting and disgusting to me is that young women have adopted the plummer's butt.

They wear super low rider jeans and their shirts don't cover their cracks when they sit down.

Some show a little crack but some show a lot.

I gotta give it to the guys that they have shown none of that, despite their saggy britches.

Hey, I like tunics and hope they make a comeback instead of being worn only at rituals and ren. faires.

• wasblind
    wasblind

A Plummer came to fix my kitchen sink last year, and he was showin' a plummers crack

he was hairy, and it looked as if he had bushes comin' out of his but. EWWW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit