Teen Shot In Derriere ...

by snowbird 73 Replies latest social current

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    but I do have some Birkenstocks. And I have some tie-dye that I wear on certain occasions

Please tell me you don't wear socks with the sandals. I hate that. And I just don't think there is any occasion that calls for tie-dye. I don't judge people based on music. I'm a fan of many genres.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

In my area it's the skater kids (majority white) wear the sagging pants with their boxers exposed..yuk! My son goes the other extreme and wears the skinny jeans (yuk, again) I still don't know how he gets his big feet threw the pant legs??

I seriously can't wait for this fashion phase to phase out!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Wasblind it could be a sock"

Oh, Ok

where is my brain, come to think of it, there's no way he can sit down, all bound up like that.

got to be a sock or somethin'

• MsDucky
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Looks very uncomfortable. Some of these kids look like they are defying gravity. Is there a hidden string? Amazing. At least the plaid boxer shorts shows their respect for their Scottish ancestors.

• donny
    donny

A good friend of mine (Abel) and a buddy of his (Frank) were out cruising in East Dallas back around 1980. They had recently modified a convertible into a low rider and decided to go cruise with the cholos on the streets of East Dallas.

During their "cruise", a car behind them were giving them a hard time and calling them names. Frank decided to stand up (he was on the passnger side) and drop his pants and moon the offending folks in the car behind them. Not long after he had exposed his butt and pop sound occured and Frank felt a 22 slug hit him in his right cheek.

Frank fell back to the seat and said "they shot me in the ass" and Abel took off for nearby Parkland Hospital. When they arrived, Abel helped Frank into the Emergency area and after about 20 minutes he was taken into a room for treatment.

About an hour later a nurse came into the waiting area and asked Abel to come with her. She led him to a room where a doctor and a Dallas policemen were waiting. The policemen asked them what happened and Abel said some thugs shot Frank in the butt for no good reason. And Abel relates the rest of the conversation;

Dallas Police: So you did not provoke them in any way?

Abel: No sir. We were just checking out that are of Dallas. We live in North Dallas.

DP: What else can you tell me?

Abel: Nothing I can think of?

DP: There has to be more to this story.

Able: No sir, there is not. Honest.

DP: Then explain something to me. You were driving the car that Mr. Frank was standing up in when he got shot, correct?

Able: Yes sir I was.

DP: The explain to me how Mr. Frank received a 22 caliber slug in his right buttock and yet there are no punctures or holes in his jeans or underwear?

Able said he wanted to jump out a nearby window. He then relunctantly explained how Franks ass was uncovered when the slug entered his backside.

Then the policeman quipped to the doctor, "I guess the moon entered an eclipse at that moment."

Isn't youth fun?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think saggy pants are disgusting. Not too long ago it was indecent and immodest to show your underwear in public.

They are not pants anymore. They are knee covers.

In the areas I've lived, it's been mostly black teens and young men who wear those stupid saggies.\

And, don't their legs remind you of Dorf (Tim Conway)?

Don't they look like they have saggy diapers, instead, and the only way to keep their pants up is to waddle?

Makes me want to slap their cute black round butts every time. If he's white, same thing.

Snow Birdie,

You have the unique opportunity to do what I've always wanted to do to those stupid guys.

Give your grandson a good hard slap on the bum and laugh really loud every time he lets 'em sag!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea White Dove,

I thought of taking out a paddle everytime I see young folks

showin' their behinds, but I didn't want to offend anyone on

the board, and be seen as a child abuser, EVIDENTLY, asking them

to pull up their pants ain't workin', even when you tell them where

that fashion derives from , they still won't pull them up. And yes

the sad thing is I see young men in their mid twenties walkin round

like that. Not teens but grown men

• knock knock
    knock knock

Probably don't deserve gettin' shot but they should all have their asses kicked. The only saving grace for the saggieites is watching them jumping from their still rolling vehicles and try to outrun the cops while holdin' up dey britches. That is always good for a laugh. And yeah, I got family members that want to wear that crap too.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Knock Knock

you just reminded me of one of them cop shows I watched

where this dumb criminal tried to out run the cops at night

with them light up sneakers he had on, that was in fashion at the time

talk about a good laugh, I sure had one watchin' that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit