Teen Shot In Derriere ...

by snowbird 73 Replies latest social current

• undercover
    undercover
    UC, I don't believe this issue touches you personally.

First response: heh heh... I don't think it touches anyone too much. That's why their pants keep falling down...

Serious response: What makes you believe that? And how does it touch you more personally than it does me?

It's a pair of pants, fer cryin out loud.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Many years ago..

I knew a guy who got shot in the ass..

On it`s excit,the bullet also removed a testicle..

I called him.."Shot in the Ass Hop-a-Long one Nut Bob"..

It got people laughing..LOL!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Shoulda called him, "One hung low"....... (Not sure how to do it, but I was attempting to reply to OUTLAW)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Derriere........is that near Tuscaloosa?

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=derriere

Serious response: What makes you believe that?

You are not Black.

And how does it touch you more personally than it does me?

See above.

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

tight jeans I dunno? Something about guys in skinny jeans bothers me. I know it's fashion.

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

I say if the fashion is pants down sagging round the butt then so be it. Teens darent stand out otherwise they suffer unecessarily due to peer pressure... Something JW kids have had to put up with for years... so snowbird its hard chedder if you dont like it.

Im sure there are many things that current teens dont like about your dress code, but they equally have to put up with it.... lol

Im neither old nor young but know better than to question their style ....

• undercover
    undercover
    You are not Black.

I guess my hippie analogy was lost on you then...

It's not just a black thing. I see white kids dressing the same way. I see Asian kids dressing the same way.

Instead of picking a color, pick a culture. It's a hip-hop thing or it's a gangsta rap thing. Predominantly black, but other colors and races embrace the culture as well. Maybe you cringe when you see black kids dressing in a style that comes from a sub-culture that you find distatesful. But maybe instead you should cringe when you see any kid dress in a style that comes from a sub-culture you find distatesful.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Talk about "nut job".

• letsslatejws
    letsslatejws

@ Ms Ducky - Ewhhhhh thats a nasty picture - Cant believe he's got it gonads on show - lol -

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

letslatejws, doesn't it look painful?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit