Phoned the PO

by watersprout 44 Replies latest members private

• Ding
    Ding

Watersprout,

If you show them the Rutherford Christmas photo the only thing they can say is, "New light."

But I bet their eyes will pop out.

They probably have no idea that Rutherford and company celebrated Christmas at Bethel.

You might say, "You mean the FDS didn't know about the Saturnalia pagan origins of Christmas in [whatever year photo you're using]? I thought they understood the deep things of God."

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Good for you Watersprout ! The feeling of standing up for yourself and finally speaking your own mind is liberating isn't it ?

Funny thing is I said some rather bold things to the Elders too( I told them there was no such thing as NEW light ,and that the truth was Jesus Christ NOT the organization ,and that the Society lies about the blood doctrine) ,but the only thing they were hung up about was my "winter decorations" and whether or not we were celebrating xmas .....weird isn't it ??

I think our former Elders are waiting for my Christmas decorations before announcing me as DA'd too . Is it too soon to put the lights up ??? lol I am hoping for many more lights this year . Can't wait to see your pictures . We will have to dedicate a whole thread for new xmas celebraters .

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yeah we should! Everyone should put pictures up of their decorations!

I am contemplating putting pumpkins outside for halloween for the kids, so they know we have sweets... I think the elders will be jumping about over that! LOL

Peace

• bigmac
    bigmac

hello watersprout, i'm on the i o wight, i've met cantleave & nugget, & will be at the xmas party in november.

ive also met letsslatejws & HHG

if you want PM me & i can send you my FB ID's.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Cantleave and Bigmac i have sent you a PM

Peace and light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit