Phoned the PO

by watersprout 44 Replies latest members private

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done Watersprout...good for you. Good to hear about the 'haunted look' going...interesting that.

Loz x

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Well that christmas tree better be a good one :-)

• Ding
    Ding

Send the PO a photo of Rutherford at Bethel celebrating Christmas and say, "If Christmas was okay with Big Joe, it's okay with me too!"

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ding that is an excellent idea! Although i have a feeling he will turn round and say ''there has been new light since then''....

Peace

• whereami
    whereami

watersrpout ain't no joke!!!!!

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Congratulations!!! YOU ARE IN CONTROL MY FRIEND. You have hurt their egos.. Cheers!

Best wishes!! You will be just fine!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I reckon you will have stirred up a hornets nest....they'll be buzzin like crazy, going from 'house to house' gossiping and saying 'I knew it... there was always something about them carrot and sprouts.

How is Carrot and baby sprout by the way?

one each and for baby sprout

CONGRATULATIONS

• tiki
    tiki

like mama ran over the reindeer, Farkel?? hahahhah

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Between Carrots and Sprouts you must have a very healthy baby.

Congrats on telling off the PO. I wish I was able to do that.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Good to hear about the 'haunted look' going...interesting that.

I know it's really bizzare! Lets hope i will start to heal and look like a ''normal'' human being again!

Well that christmas tree better be a good one :-)

It will be AWESOME!

watersrpout ain't no joke!!!!!

I certaintly ain't!!!

You have hurt their egos.. Cheers!

HELL YEAH!!! Cheers to you *clink*

I reckon you will have stirred up a hornets nest....they'll be buzzin like crazy, going from 'house to house' gossiping and saying 'I knew it... there was always something about them carrot and sprouts.

Oh they have always had something to say about us Sprouts! They will feed on this for months! TBH i'm glad as a family i can keep them entertained!

Between Carrots and Sprouts you must have a very healthy baby

I wish we did, with all the stress thats been in the house recently Babysprout is suffering from her very first migraine!

Congrats on telling off the PO. I wish I was able to do that.

Trust me you will...I never thought i would have the strength to, but Wednesday night i did! Still haven't heard anything....Quite disappointed!

Peace and light

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit