European travel

by beksbks 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• beksbks
    beksbks

I will undoubtedly be PMing you over the next few months OM

I am at the very early stages of planning, so everything is open. If you have any must sees, please let me know!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was in Italy in 2000. The driving on the roads was scary (vehicles occupying both lanes). But then I went to Malaysia and discovered what bad driving really is.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Don't pack too much in and instead leisurely enjoy and really get to know the places that you do go. And go cheaper than your finances say you have to so that you can go back and visit another part of Europe in six months or a year. Take along a Texan in order to have a constant rude commentary on people and places.

I have a friend with a neat little (tiny) apartment in Athens - he plans to rent it out; let me know if you need his contact info.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I had to listen to a Texan for 8 years Six, I think I've had a lifetime's worth. heh.

• B-Rock
    B-Rock
    Well, we fly in to Milan, and fly out of Zurich, and we have 3 weeks. I know I want to go to Athens and some Greek Islands. Now I'm getting all crazy thinking I can add Istanbul...............I need to prioritize.

Spending ill gained US dollars on a filthy luxury European vacation?

What good will that do to the suffering huddled masses in America?

I DENOUNCE YOU!

I hate you greedy dirty rotten filthy stinking rich people.

It's time REAL progressives raised your taxes to 99% to keep the money here and help the needy.

Or the leukemia ridden children that money would provide for in their last days.

Or the destitute homeless on street corners reduced to the very worst quality vodka while they shiver in their second hand Calvin Kleins.

Or to hire school teachers in poverty stricken inner city areas filled with the brown and black people your kind love to oppress.

They all need the money more than you do.

Or me. I need some help.

And you probably just stole it anyways off the backs of good hardworking people.

And how much carbon do you think your vacation will spew into our precious shared atmosphere?

I am just chocking thinking about it.

CAPITALIST!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Won't someone think of the Haiti babies??????

• beksbks
    beksbks

Won't someone think of the kittens??

• B-Rock
    B-Rock

Raisning your taxes will help end income inequality!

Yet you dare mock my superior morality with ridiculous kitten comments?

You only want to help needy people with other peoples money.

Not your own.

Then you are a hypocrite.

Spreading the wealth around is good for everybody.

Think of all the poor people you could help for the cost of a vacation.

Have you no decency greedy woman?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Do you take PayPal, B-Rock?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Think of all the poor people you could help for the cost of a vacation.

How do you know that Beks does nothing to help the poor??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit