What would you do in this situation?

by highdose 27 Replies latest jw friends

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

perhaps you could attend for the fun and friendship but say you are on a "special diet" and that you had to eat before you came.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't care if he's a friend or a great cook. I'd get out of there in a second. He sounds disgusting!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your eventually going to get sick eating there..It`s only a matter of time..

Food poisoning can kill you..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Getting sick is the key here. Why get sick unnecessarily??

• snowbird
    snowbird

No way would I eat there!

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is he a really good friend? If so, say something tactful about his unsavory sanitation issues when it comes to food (I doubt his issues end there but I could be wrong ). If he's not that good of a friend, don't eat at his home anymore. Quite frankly it all sounds nasty and dangerous, I wouldn't eat there.

• nelly136
    nelly136

freecycle him a dishwasher.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I did not read any of this thread, but the right answer is always either:

- go poo, have a salad, a steak, a cigar and a scotch

or...

- go poo, play golf, have a cigar and a beer

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I dont care how close of a friend they are or aren't, anyone invites you over and its that unclean, I'd refuse to eat and I would actually have to leave. That's disgusting. In fact, it's so disgusting I would outright say, "Thank you for the invitation, but I refuse to eat in such an unsanitary manner and I will have to be going".

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I nearly always come away with food poisioning!

Don't ever eat there, again. Plan activities with your friend that don't involve eating at his house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit