Have you ever googled yourself?

by keyser soze 19 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Just to see what information is out there on you? I did, and it was quite disturbing. It turns out I've been arrested for attempted murder. It seems I beat a convenience store clerk with a pipe during a robbery. It's going to trial soon. I've decided to plead not guilty. I really think they have the wrong guy.

• moshe
    moshe

I have a very common name- I am invisible to the world.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

One of my ancestors with the same first and last name died in a battle in the Civil War (fighting for the South, I might add). Such is the power of Google!

• St George of England
    St George of England

A man with the same name as me murdered a young boy.

They never found the culprit until after his death when his brother was arrested on a minor matter and they found a close DNA match. They had a sample of the culprits lung saved from an operation and they got a perfect DNA match to this.

The worrying thing was this guy lived not too far from me and looked very much like me. My wife thought we were so alike there must be some family connection.

George

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a very unique name so the stuff I see is always about me.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yes. Quentin is more common than I realized. Be that as it may the "real" me can be found on Google...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Under my maiden name:

• I'm a technical support engineer in Dallas Hio to all you Texans I know I want to meet you all - Not me
    • I died this year in Tennessee - Not me
    • I post as Lady Lee on JWN - Me
    • I have a column on Freeminds - Me
    • I have a webpage devotred to issues of abuse - Me
    • I play raquetball - Not me

Under my present married name:

• first thing up is my website - Me
    • musicain in Maryland, US - not me
    • did an exJW vidoe that is on You Tube - Me
    • played basketball - not me

There are also links to various pages from my website and to here on JWN - most recently the one by theMadJW with my name on it

• flipper
    flipper

KEYSER- I just googled myself and my name is very common so a bunch of other people came up with the same name. However when I put the phrase " Janitorial " after my name - I was the first to pop up ! That was kind of eerie. I advertise online with AT & T in my business- but had no idea I'd pop up on Google as well with my business ! LOL ! Oh well, cheap advertising- it was on a free site in my area . LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm a member of the scottish parliament.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Aside from a few JWN posts and the articles I've written for various newspapers local to my area, (which is really me), I'm a t.v. news broadcaster and football player, among other things, (not me).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit