Have you ever googled yourself?

by keyser soze 19 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

There are a lot of sites listed when I Googled myself. My name is not common, so much of it is really about me. There's xjw stuff and business stuff and professional association stuff... I check often because you just never know. I found lies about myself and my dad posted on jw sites, and challenged them...and most have since been removed.

Coffee

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This is why you cannot be identified by name alone. You need a CUSIP number...there are a couple of them on you already that should be in your possession. The biometric info is being added into that. The true info on you is in a data base that certain people have access to. You have the name and the number of the beast system. All hail the beast.

• asilentone
    asilentone

if you put my name(very few of you know my name), sign language, you will see some google results.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

My workmate googled me and found my JW story. He emailed it around the office, which was somewhat embarrassing.

• garyneal
    garyneal

First name, middle name (my user name here). I am a professional basketball player.

First name, last name. I am the son of a famous preacher (whose name oddly enough is the same as my uncle's).

I think I am well hidden and rather like it that way.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Try http://www.411.com and see what you get.

• Twitch
    Twitch

No, I haven't. I was told I'd go blind,....

• garyneal
    garyneal

Try
    http://www.411.com
    and see what you get.

First name, last name found me. Well hidden on first name, middle name :)

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

An homonym of me comes first at the top as an histologist who lived 100 years ago. I rank second, many pages behind.

• caliber
    caliber

nothing found but my city and phone number..... both my first and last name's are rare birds !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit