Brother EE fancies himself an amature photographer..

by elderelite 75 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Wow nice to see all the pics flying in... as I say, i am in the company of GIANTS! i promised to post a few of mine.. got hung up on life and theocracy but for your (minor) viewing pleasure, here they are:

This little guy is less than inch long (although you cant tell from this pic)

In honor of Brother Dan, this was taken in Hawii

I love wildlife photography... this is an Osprey hunting. I followed him for three attempts.. I many shots of him diving in to the water, mostly covered, comming out and then taking off. He never caught a fish while I was shooting him (uncoporative bastard)

Again, Hawii

Sorry for bombing so many at one time. As I say i'm not a pro, but I have fun and I have greatly enjoyed those that have posted so far! And everyone who sent a PM has gotten a response. For any who want to talk its better to email me (i dont check the PM's often). My annonomous email is [email protected]

look forward to seeing more!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Hmm, not seeing any pics, elderelite... Is it not letting you hotlink them?

EDIT: Nevermind, there they are. I was in Oahu last year for a wedding, but didn't really take many pictures - for once I wanted to put away the camera and just hang with my friends and have fun. My friend who got married there is big on photography though, and wants us to make another trip just for shooting.

- Lime

• elderelite
    elderelite

Sorry, everyone, its not your browser thats broken but sadly its elderelite who dosent know what he is doing... fixed it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Great to see your shots....I think you caught the osprey at the right moment....I also like the lighthouse shot.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Thank you leolaia, I truly mean I am in awe of those that you posted. I am a rank amature who has the great pleasure of having my humble work reviewed by pro's like you

As I say I have twenty shots or so of that osprey taking three runs at fish at various stages of diving, imersion and sufacing.. he didn't succeded and the boat i was on was moving (no way for me to stop it).. I think it would have been one in a million to get him comming up with a fish

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Does anyone know if these are compatible with Nikon DSLRs?

btw Leolaia, your old Nikon lenses will also work on Canon DSLR's with a simple adapter; in case you want to be like the cool kids and shoot Canon. Which is kinda funny because old manual focus Canon lenses can't be adapted to fit on modern Nikon or Canon bodies (at least not w/o using optics in the adapter). You laugh now: ha ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit