Hi! I'm a new member here

by faqs7719 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• faqs7719
    faqs7719

Hi everybody! How are you?

I'm a new member here but I have read this forum from about 6 months ago.

I was born in JW, all my family is JW.

One day I decide to make a research about the prophecies because I thought that would help me strengthen my faith. I always like the prophecies. So what do you think? I have started my research with Jerusalem 607. Hit the google page, start to search and whats up? What a surprise, nobody says Jerusalem was destroy in 607 only us. Everybody says it was 20 years later. So how we came up with this date? It took me days of research and finally found the books from Ray Franz and start to reading them. It was very eye-opener. I told my mother this, but she said that this thing is not important. But after seeing the pictures of Russell measuring the egyptian pyramid I understand what is going on. I read and read and read and I'm still reading about all the organization made and everything and finally understood that I can not be part of this, because I love the truth , my parents teach me to love the truth and JW don't have the truth but has deliberately concealed the truth.

I have told this thing to my mother, she is very concerned. But I told her that the important thing is to be good persons and do what the God says. But I think our organization is evil very evil but the members are generally good persons, like my family.

It is impresive what a learn about the watchtower, all of their efford to make money (their only pourpuse) and is very hard to know that things.

But I feel liberated, finally!!

One interesting thing is that I have send an email to Ray Franz few months before he died. He answer my email, he sounds like a humble good father and said to me comforted words. I can not expect that from the Government Body.

So I feel like I have wasted much of my life time, but I'm still younger. However I also think that I have a good education, bible education. ¿I have received that education if my parents had not witnessed? I don't know, but now I'm very concern about my family being in this religion. I dont hate the organization, neither the GB, but I think they (GB) are criminals.

Now I am questioning some things about the Bible. As the concept of God changed over time. First God was a warrior, when the Israelites needed warrior and conquer the Promised Land. Then God was gracious when the Jews were conquered by the Romans. So the Bible seems to have the opinion of the person who wrote at the time and no longer seems so divine.

¿Did you know that there was a god a lot like the God of the Bible and he had an enemy with the characteristics of the devil?

¿Did you know that the first hebrew were polytheists and later became monotheistic?

¿So what happend if the bible is another book where the humans try to explain the things around them like why we exists and all the questions everybody have?

This is my short history.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Welcome!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome faqs

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Welcome to the board faqs7719

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome! Best wishes to you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Woo Hoo!!! Another one see's the light. I welcome you. Now start to live a life without guilt and fear.

• ataloa
    ataloa

Welcome, faqs.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

welcome...

you speak spanish ?

• elderelite
    elderelite

welcome

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge