Hi! I'm a new member here

by faqs7719 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

"do you speak spanish?" haha that was funny!

welcome you are in the right path. Keep questioning everything and soon you will discover that you really dont know anything. That happened to me. Yeah that God of the bible is quite an interesting character, seem like he was invented by someone.

• yknot
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hola, Faqs! Welcome to the forum. You've already opened your eyes and started researching things on your own, which is a great start. Glad to have you here!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

As a wise person on this forum once said, "Better to have questions that I can't answer, than answers that I can't question."

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hapy to have you as part of our big party of freedom to t-h-i-n-k!

• rabidewok
    rabidewok

The more you research you will most likely end up Agnostic or Atheist. Seems like your on the same path that I was on. I've found that i can no longer support most of the bibles teachings, Flood, Adam and Eve etc...

• faqs7719
    faqs7719

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome, and your English is fine!

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome to JWN! It's great to have you here. Good for you for doing all that research. It's nice to use our thinking faculties!

I wish you all the best.

Hadit

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Hi faqs

But I feel liberated, finally!!

great news. Freedom is like ivy (sacred to the god Dionysus) it spreads in all directions - let it cling to you. In this respect Jesus Christ too came teaching freedom and freedom clung to the people he taught and they were amazed to feel so liberated. When I read divine texts like the bible I now look for how they are freeing.

I wish you well on your journey

ql

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit