JW Mom refuses Surgery for her BABY over Blood Transfusion

by Rabbit 51 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Quandry
    Quandry

Where is the child's father? Shouldn't he be required to help pay for the child's care and have some say in her treatment?

• Scully
    Scully

Why isn't the WTS covering the expense for this Life-Saving™ 100% No Risk™ surgery for this baby?

I guess they have better things to do with the money they rake in from people like the mother.

Like defend pedophiles, and try to keep them out of jail.

• Violia
    Violia

As others have said there is no risk free surgery. Also, I agree, I think she is pleading with the state to take control out of her hands. Pathetic to see somone who obiviously knows nothing about heart surgery talking like an expert.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Did anyone hear her quote???

I tried to find it online, but only saw video so I couldn't quote her word for word.........

"I am not a religious Fanatic".......... funny how many of us actually said that.... and we were.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think as far as the WT goes, they would rather see this fought out in the media, medical progression and legal system.

What's one more life sacrificed to them?

• moshe
    moshe

Mayber elderlite, the still official JW elder, can talk some sense into her. Would he be willing to blow his "cover" to try and save the life of a child from the WT No-blood dogma?

• arimatthewdavies
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

"I require mercy, not sacrifice"...

Sad, so sad.

• garyneal
    garyneal

marked for later

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

I know this young lady she used to attend my hall. And all I can say is WOW as far as I know she is still DF and her JW ex husband (not the father of the children) is a real piece of work but this is just so sad. She is a follower and completely brain washed.

Of all the things the JW's do this is clearly the worst. And they (the GB) know they are full of Crap on this issue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit