Great news - Bethel in my country is closing down...

by Albert Einstein 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

They must be selling off mass real estate to cover the low donation rates.

-Sab

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

They're preparing for the move to the island. Kool-aid anyone?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.....looks like they have more problems that they can deal with. With all these branches being lopped off....the WTS tree is looking more and more bizarre. Will it "sooooon" be toppling over in a good wind, LOL?

Annie....of the "I love it" class.....

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Flipper: Yes this really is great news, since it will help to many to see the real truth.

wasblind: Dont forget on cutting back on magazine production

Albert

• knock knock
    knock knock

When they expand it is "so close to the end now. It was foretold of a great increase just before the end. Isn't it wonderful."

When they are closing down and losing members it is "so close to the end now. It was foretold of a great falling away just before the end. Isn't it wonderful."

Same ol' same ol'.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh yea Albert, the need to get the word out has caused a decreased in distribution of literature because the end is so near

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flippin real estate to rake in the doe ray me$$$.

Governing Body Scam of being God's one and only Faithful and Discreet Slave that nobody dear voice a complaint to or else get Disfellowshipped for speaking against God and his earthly organization.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

frankie:

Brothers, it seems that Jehovah is accelerating the real estate industry. God loves him some good real estate gains and that is why he is accelerating at such a rate. Please keep donating, we have to offer some more buildings on the altar as a fine burning to Him. The more buildings, the Better.

Thanks,

GB or otherwise known als Kings on Earth and Jesus Real Estate Consultants

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I can see visions in my head of the Governing Body selling off assembly halls, kingdom halls, while encouraging the faithful to build more so that they can sell them latter for cold hard cash.

Expect more sales of real estate as these multi million $$$ lawsuits need to be paid and expect a large increase in awakening of indoctrinated JWs. The Governing Body has done a miserable job with Jehovah's property here on earth because they ain't good business men, and they are shackled to a delusion and magical thinking that will have its day of recogning.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

From what I glean (from this board and the comments ) the WT has a new plan,

sell off real estate that has already been paid for, then move the membere in with

another congregation, ( plenty of room since so many are leaving ) then keep them

all donating as if they still have a huge mortgage to pay off, its a TITHING system

even though the WT has always been against Tithing, they are figuring out a way

to get Tithes and not call them Tithes. How typically "honest" of them. If anything

goes wrong they will blame everything on the "Rank and File" who always seem to

"misunderstand" what they are saying. You know, like how we all "misunderstood" the

big huge capital letters on the front of the Awake , 1975 ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit