Great news - Bethel in my country is closing down...

by Albert Einstein 30 Replies latest jw friends

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Such things happen to BUSINESSES. Too bad, so sad, by by Bethel. I will jump for joy when I hear of NY Bethel closing...

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

What will be with brothers and sisters who worked there?

I know, "Who cares?", but what will really be with them? They don't know to work on secular job, they didn't go to school, they don't know how to live in real world... How will they live now?

All of them are potential apostates.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

What will be with brothers and sisters who worked there?

Iam sure they will make some "special pioneers" for at least one year, to keep them quiet and have the change smooth...

All of them are potential apostates.

Veru true... BTW czech Bethel did produce a great number of high quality apostates... maybe that was one reason for closing down...

Albert

• flipper
    flipper

ALBERT- Awesome, awesome news ! Thanks for sharing

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

It's called consolidation to save costs and cash out on real estate!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

wow,,great news,,seems like they don't trust the far away little people. 2009, shows 118 branches. With Central America branches closing, Spain, Italy and Czech, I am thinking at this rate the branches could be down to under a 100 by end of next year, quite a drop.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Jehovah is backing and blessing his organization so the needed funds keep coming in! The WT facilities will continue to expand due to Jehovah's blessing and the ever increasing demand for more literature and Bible studies! As we get closer to the end there will be major increases in country after country!

Guess the end must be far off.

Thanks for sharing this news with us. The Italy branch is closing too? Jehovah just keeps on blessing his organization and keeps bringing in the increase!

The WTS is on its way down.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Good riddance.

• besty
    besty
    I am thinking at this rate the branches could be down to under a 100 by end of next year, quite a drop.

Branches redefined to include all Bethels and Missionary Homes and number increases to 150 :-)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ok, let me see if I got this right, the end is near, so the preaching work must be stepped up by closing down branches, and cutting back on meeting time, and cutting back pioneer hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit