Crap my District Overseer says

by easyreader1970 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover

1. The recession isn't going to end. Things are screwed because the demons are controlling the world. Because of this demonic control, worldwide economics are going to get worse before "the end" comes.

ahahaha... Just saw this on Yahoo news:

Economic panel says recession ended in June 2009

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100920/ap_on_bi_ge/us_end_of_recession

• ziddina
    ziddina

LOL, OUTLAW!!

I love your comments!!

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

The whole thing about the recession ending in 2009 is mostly meaningless. All it indicates is that the government has pumped enough money into the economy to nudge GDP back up at a Soviet-esque rate. If you're in Wall Street and got that money, yes, it's over. If you're not, then the NBER's statistical stuff is mostly meaningless.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " 2. Vampires are evil and demonic. The main reason is not because of their consumption of blood, which you would think is the big no-no. But the real problem here is that they are immortal! Immortal fictional characters are of Satan! ..."

The idjuts at Bethel haven't been watching enough TV - at least, enough X-Files...

One of my favorite lines ever from the X-Files was when Mulder was bragging to Scully about having just killed a vampire by putting a stake thru its heart, and Scully gave him that dead-pan look and said,

"But Mulder, a stake through the heart will kill ANYBODY...!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmtY0vux30&feature=related

Zid

• St George of England
    St George of England
    HIKING???? Oh crap, now I can expect to see those idjuts on the local hiking trails - and you can bet your BOTTOM dollar that they'll be doing "informal witnessing" every time they run into another hiker...

As you will be witnessing you will have to wear a suit whilst hiking of course!

Unless you are a sister, then it will be a modest dress.....

George

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

3. Sports are controlled by the demons and there will be no sports in the "new system".

Crap - how does he know?

I'm counting on sports in the NS, what else we gonna do? I have this dream of a paradise football(soccer) league - set up by me with a chain of pubs and bars (all to be advertised by the sport) called paradise inns. Also there would be girls, lots of perfect girls from every country.....ok, sorry.

Serious though, if there's no football, I'm not going!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I decided to search for "jehovah's Witnesses" paradise pictures. Looks like one ball survived armageddon.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Or picture in the book "Worship", p. 190.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I have to go to ours soon, was planning on skipping for the first time, however, I promised to record for MIL, so, I will sit through it. I will compare notes. Looking at the program I was really looking forward to missing ... oh well, whats one more.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

All NS sports will be non-competitive and end in a tie.

All NS women will be young, perfect, and beautiful, but all sex will be forbidden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit