Why would you buy Weed?????

by Darth plaugeis 30 Replies latest social humour

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If you had the legal choice... it's Friday would you buy a 20 pack of Beer or a $20 bag of weed.

The topic of Never got Drunk! made me think would it be better to get stoned or drunk?

I can function 100% the next day after being stoned.....

I can function ???% the next day after being drunk.....

I like both... well drunk kinda sux cause you do shit you shouldn't.....stoned you think of things you wouldn't....which can be good LOL

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I can stretch a 20 dollar bag of weed further than 20 dollars worth of alcohol and not have the side effects of a headache or upset stomach.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I use Round-up. Yeah, I know it's evil Monsanto (Mon=Latin, "old man" Santos="Saint") but I have to do it. I got the green vines that have stickers and the roots are deep. Also poison ivy. So it's either dig till my back goes out and suffer the plague of the ivy itch and sores. Not much choice, ya know?

I'll be glad when Paradise gets here. There won't be any more obnoxious weeds or mosquitoes.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

cameo-d

You win I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Okay, I'll bite.

Why would I buy weed?

Cuz my friends are too stingy to share. Tight wads.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I'd pick beer. Simply because I know exactly where the nearest store to buy beer is, but I have no clue about how to go about purchasing marijuana. (Or rolling it.)

It's not a moral or financial issue, merely logistical.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would buy weed for my hubby to help manage his pain.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Ok a 20 pack... close to $20... gone in????? 1 night if Friends happen by maybe have to go for more????

Weed $20 and a Friend stops by......... he might have some tooo.... and some is left over for Sat.

Sounds cheaper and you didn't pee or puke on the wife/girlfriend

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm happy with Irish beer and a hookah.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

20 spot for booze and burn one from my hydrogrow op.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit