You don't need a choice....

I'm hanging out with you

• arimatthewdavies
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am out of sauce.

• misguided
    misguided

Grow-op next door....shut up...everything's free. I live in BC.

I don't necessarily agree with it. I think it can alter brain chemicals. I think it can encourage lung cancer (working in a medical clinic, I've even seen a 24-year-old pot (and tobacco) smoker die of lung cancer )

Still, I think if alcohol is legal, pot should be too.

• recovering
    recovering

Moshe I am going to scare you right now. I am a medical proffesional . I wan't to point out some very scarey facts to you. Physicians have a high rate of substance abuse. Conservitive estimates say 8 to 12 % of physicians are impaired. What is even more frightning is that doctors tend to use much more potent drugs including but not limitedto opiods ,and the abuse goes often goes undetected for years. Here is an article i thought you might find interesting.

http://www.turner-white.com/pdf/hp_jul03_know.pdf

• JWoods
    JWoods

Speaking of this subject - I had a weird experience about a week ago. I pull into a Shell station to fill up, and I notice that there is this guy with an older black Mercedes sedan parked at a pump - but he is not filling up, he is just wandering around. First, he gets into his car, then back out, then wanders into the station house, then back out.

Honestly, he looks stoned.

Pretty soon, just as my car fills up, he comes up and asks "Sir, could I ask you a question? Do you ever smoke marijuana?"

I told him "Kid - go away, and leave me alone" - so, he backs off and wanders back over to the other side of the station.

I have been wondering about this - was this the most incompetent dope dealer of all time in action - in broad daylight -, or did he think I might be able to SELL him some weed (maybe because I had a black Porsche)?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Weed dealers..... you can smell them 14 feet away. Did he smell?? LOL

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Weed dealers..... you can smell them 14 feet away. Did he smell?? LOL

Didn't notice, but it was outside, the wind was blowing, and he was on the other side of the car. LOL.

At least I am pretty sure he was not a Dallas Narco trying to entrap me into a buy.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

People who smoke weed sometimes forget what they have just said or done. Also, people who smoke weed sometimes forget what they have just said or done.

• TheTruthAboutTheTruth
    TheTruthAboutTheTruth

hahaha@ palmtree ,friggin' hilarious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit