My First Halloween! What should I wear?

by serenitynow! 40 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Y'all are too much with the WT themed costumes! Those are all too scary!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For the guys, a bicycle helmet, a white shirt with black tie and pants- MORMON.

If you have the money, get a name tag that says ELDER SMITH and walk your bicycle with you. Better yet, get another guy to do this as they always travel in pairs.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

naughty skanky nurse please

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My husband was looking on ebay last night for adult costumes .....funniest one was the human size breathalizer .......can you guess where you blew ??

• Twitch
    Twitch

BrotherDan, excellent pics, LMAO

• Twitch
    Twitch

Halloween is a riot. Go crazy and have some fun. Lord knows I did.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL Troubled!

One of my favorite holidays!

Well, I don't know how much money or effort you want to put in to it, but do at least some decorations outside. Gypsy's are fairly easy and cheap. Lots of makeup, scarves cheap jewelry. The Goodwill is good for that stuff. Hippies, Witches of all kinds, sexy, cute, funny, scary...........Scarecrow, maid, zombie anything.......................it's so fun!

When I was a kid, Halloween was my favorite holiday even though I never celebrated. I would sit in my room (on the front of the house) with all the lights out and watch all the kids running up and down the street. There were a lot more kids out in those days.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

One of my facebook friends is a make-up artist look what she has in store for Hallween !!!! She is awesome :

• troubled mind
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

That Heath Ledger/Ronald McDonald one is super scary, brodan. I won't even see the Batman movie because of Heath's facepaint. And any kind of clown is very scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit