My First Halloween! What should I wear?

by serenitynow! 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

When you lie down at night, and sometimes just let your mind go, what is your fantasy character???

That's what you may have the most fun dressing up as.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Scared of clowns ?????

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Those are awesome, troubled mind! (Giving me some ideas...)

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

No! No juggalo's, male or female.

V665

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    When you lie down at night, and sometimes just let your mind go, what is your fantasy character???

I did always want to be WonderWoman as a kid.

• donuthole
    donuthole

ZOMBIE JW!!!

Zombie JW

• StAnn
    StAnn

Just a note that once I dressed up as a witch to pass out candy at my front door. I was so convincing that some children ran away screaming without waiting for the candy!

So don't overdo it!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I did always want to be WonderWoman as a kid.

Don't be somebody good. Be bad, very, very bad. I was thinking something along the lines of..........well this............

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

WonderWoman, can be fun.

• q1111
    q1111

Many geoengineering schemes have been proposed, but all thomas sabo can be reduced to two main strategies: reduce the amount of greenhouse

gases in the atmosphere (increase the amount of infrared radiation escaping to space) or reduce the amount of solar energy the

Earth system absorbs. Two of the mostschmuck common examples of these geoengineering strategies involve removing carbon from the

atmosphere by adding fertilizer to selected regions of the ocean to increase phytoplankton growth and reflecting more sunlight by

injecting tiny, non-absorbing particles (aerosols) into the upper atmosphere (stratosphere).

While both of these geoengineering examples might counter global warming for a time, they could also have significant drawbacks.

Increased fertilizers and/or phytoplankton growththomas sabo charm could have unintended consequences on ocean ecosystems, including increased ocean

dead zones and toxic blooms. Adding aerosols to the upper atmosphere could modify the chemistry of the upper atmosphere, affecting

ozone and thereby having possible unintended impacts on the lower atmosphere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit