If you don't give a s**t about celebrating, feel free to post here.

by VampireDCLXV 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

I felt similar but still christmas always made me happy. I don't care about the pagan orgins or any of that sfuff, I just really like Christmas. After I heard this song I now have a response to those who find so much wrong with it and other holidays. This is a great song and very witty. I swear you will like it. Mr. Tim Minchin , Drinking White Wine in the Sun or The Christmas Song.

It is just really about the family or whatever you call family getting together.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

More comments. Yay!

@brotherdan,
    It's nice hearing from ya. Of course I relate to your having little desire to celebrate for yourself. How do you get away with celebrating for the kids? (Am I correct in assuming that your wife is still in?) Do you get nookie anymore?

@thetrueone,
    I'm having nightmares about the thought of dating a worldlie and the whole celebration thing. It'll be worse if she happens to have kids. Unfortunately no-one gives a s**t about whether or not it really is the b-day of the Christ...

@wasblind,
    It's nice to be free to decide whether you want to celebrate... or not.

@Twitch,
    Like what I said to thetrueone... Another reason I'm reticent about having my own kids.

@lola28,
    Ummm... Okay... Whatever...
    I'll only poop on a party if I'm forced to go...

@Violia,
    Christmas to me is nothing but a headache. I don't see the joy in headaches...

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I enjoy the Celebrations..

If someone else doesn`t,thats cool with me..

I`m not here to live someone elses life..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• elderelite
    elderelite

Vamp, hell with all this talk of being a year closer to your death, as if it bad... We will all die. I refer to the bushido:

"The foremost concern of a warrior, no matter what his rank, is how he will behave at the moment of his death"

"a warrior performs distinguished military feats on the battlefround and earns the highest honor only after having accepted the fact that he is going to die".

embrace it, live with it in mind. Then you can truly be alive.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Hmm, a couple more...

@OUTLAW,
    HAW HAW. Another troll? It's nice that you say you don't care but I'm not sure I believe you...

@elderelite,
    The 'closer to death' thing was a sarcastic joke! You know what those are, don't you? I think you watch too many kung-fu/samurai movies...

V665

• elderelite
    elderelite

wise man say no such thing as too many kung-fu movies

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Vampire!!..

I`d go Crazy,if my goal in life..

Was to make eveyone believe the same as me..

It`s never going to happen..Ever..

Have you ever seen the Tequila Fairy?..

...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Too many kung-fu movies, wise man say no such thing. Hmmmmmm.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@elderelite,
    Too much of a good thing is always a distinct possiblity...

@OUTLAW,
    I don't believe in fairies but if that's your thing...

Does OUTLAW need a woobie?

V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Lost me Vampire..I don`t know what a Woobie is..

If it`s a thumb sucking GirlFriend no thanks..

............................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit