An elder just wrote this on the "Prince" board...

by Tatiana 41 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m a Jehovah`s Witness..

And..

I play a Devil Guitar..

http://www.noiseaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/prince_guitar.jpg

I did a Private Show for the WBT$ Governing Body..

And..Bethelites

They liked my Devil Dick Shadow Show..

They all Screamed..

"Yaaaaay!..It`s the Devils Weiner!"..

"We love the Devil!!"..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, man....

That picture is SOOOOO Gay!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Prince has been quoted in many articles over the years as the " Little Dirty One ", as a result of his sexually explicit songs and videos.

Add that to his long prevailing womanizing and adultery when he did marry, The little dirty one needed a new fronting image to portray.

Now he's redesigned himself as the little righteous one by joining up with the JWS.

Well as they say in the entertainment business, image is everything.

He will always be in my mind a person of weak character and degrading morals, no matter how many bibles he covers himself with.

Case in point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msW7wNh85E&feature=related

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m a Jehovah`s Witness..

http://www.noiseaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/prince_guitar.jpg

But..

I play my Guitar for Satan!!.

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    "Oh, that was then, this is now."

Challenge them to paste a Whacktower article that clearly shows that they retracted the 'old light'/changed the rules/admitted they were wrong/whatever.

They never do. They can't see their own silliness, but they aren't important. They are just an excuse to play the game and practice your skills so that when you really do need to make an impact on a family member, you have already learned what doesn't work from your mistakes on the net.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Prince was better when he was nasty, though I'm not so sure the nasty is gone since Outlaw is so kind to keep posting that devil weiner pic.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

outlaw, you are so bad.

Oh Prince tries to clean up his lyrics but he can't help himself. Some of his new songs and videos are more than a little questionable. I pointed this out to a 'sister' on his site and she said he could have been talking about spirituality. LOL riiigghhhttt!!!! Then she said, "Anyway, I'm married so my husband and I are allowed to listen to sexual songs!" Alrighty then. Must be new light too. LOL

Black Sheep...I have challenged them until I turned purple. Like you said, they always disappear until the coast is clear or they think I've forgotten. Like it's always been...if you are rich or a celebrity in the org, you can get away with murder and the sheep will defend you till Armageddon.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Like you said, they always disappear until the coast is clear or they think I've forgotten.

You don't need to hear them admit they are wrong, Tatiana.

When they run off to lick their wounds, you know you have won and so do the lurkers.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

^^^ yep. And they always run off.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I take it he hasn't been back, then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit