Mentallyfree31 Would Like To Formally Introduce Himself

by mentallyfree31 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

Glad to meet you! I am interested how your brother steered you all in the right direction. I would love to be able to reach my sister or mother but they don't talk to me. If you have any tips, please pass them on.

Did you have any reprecussions in leaving, DF, crazy shunning, crap like that?

I assume you are relatively young, 30's? Don't you feel like you have sooo much more living to do? I too quit college to get f'ing married at 19 to a man 13 years older than me. Luckily I have a good full time job in corporate America, thanks to the grace of God. (snort). But I need to finish my degree! Tell me how it goes securing funding and stuff like that, I am probably going to go fo business because that is my career path anyway.

• its_me!
    its_me!

Hey Steve! That is awesome! I wish that I felt free to reveal my name , pic, and locale! I wish everyone could. I am eaten up with curiosity wondering if I know anyone on here personally. But I of course understand why that cannot be so at this point! I gave up school too when I was young. My parents felt the need to remove me from the outside world. I am now in college, and while it is stressful, I LOVE IT! I am so happy for you!!!!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

mamalove - i will be happy to share with you whatever input I have. I sent you an PM with my contact email. Look forward to hearing fom you.

laverite - I did look into being a pharmacist. After a lot of research, I decided that i didn't think it would be a good fit for me. I like the idea of Pharmacy, but with the long schooling and such I don't think I can make that work..

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good luck with school! I'm in my third semester back. I'm going into technology, some medical will likely be involved. It will be a long haul, but it's not like the world is going to end in the next few years, so I'm planning on a long, rewarding career, and a retirement that involves more than trying to live off Social Security while handing out WTBTS litteratrash!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Good luck Billy the Ex Bethelite.

Thanks LDUH and I wish you the best. It's tough getting family out, but it's awesome when it happens.

-steve-

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Steve,

Now I know what you look like. Looking foward to the day when I'll be able to post a picture of myself + family.

Thanks for your help Steve. I really needed it.

Wish you all the best for your future!

Desi

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

Welcome Steve!

Congrats on going back to school. I wish you the best of luck with your life. It will only get better from here. Freedom is a wonderful gift. Peace, Lilly

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I love to hear that people have moved on with their lives. Big up to you for persuing that which makes you happy. All the damn very best in your journey.

Lou

• goldensky
    goldensky

How cute! The two brothers look so much alike!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Desi - Freedom is wonderful.

-sb-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit