Mentallyfree31 Would Like To Formally Introduce Himself

by mentallyfree31 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

palmtree67 - I got super busy and was going through some stressful stuff and decided to take a break for a while.. I have missed reading your posts though. I remember your story that you shared with me..

• bohm
    bohm

Hello!

Wow, courageous move! I hope that other in your family will wake up when they see that it is possible to leave and live a life afterwards.

On a personal note -

Is there a subject where Leavingwt does NOT come across like so annoyingly smart and balanced? Its freaking me out. Its not fair to the rest of us :-).

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Congratulations! You will never regret it.

As a nurse, I recommend you lean toward Physical Therapy. You will make more money, have much more autonomy, and really feel that you are making a difference in people's lives. More rewarding in every way.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Scarred for life - Thanks for the input. I have heard several people say that over the last few weeks.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

My daughter is thinking of going into Physical Therapy and I am encouraging her to do so. I think it is a great career with lots of opportunities and lots of flexibilty.

• tec
    tec

Mentallyfree31 - Nice to meet you. I have a lot of respect for your brother.

So... the Saints, hmm? And you too, Palm?

Tammy

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

tec - not really fanatical about the saints, but they are the closest pro team to me, so I root for them. And I do love the city of new orleans.

• laverite
    laverite

Mentallyfree31 - have you thought of becoming a pharmacist? It's relatively easy to become a pharmacy tech, and you can work your way through pharmacy school that way. It's a relatively long path to becoming a pharmacist, but working as a tech is great experience while you do that. Just an idea.

LV

• STILLINWANTOUT
    STILLINWANTOUT

an irie welcome to ya! welcome!

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

HI Mentally FREEEEE! (Yay for you!)....I was just thinking how awesome it is going to be when you are at work one day, and one of your former congregation members happens to need PT services and you are assigned to their case! What on earth would they do without worldy people and apostates since they are the only ones who can get education without a bunch of crap!

I can feel your joy! LOVE IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit