Mentallyfree31 Would Like To Formally Introduce Himself

by mentallyfree31 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Everyone - thanks for you kind words.

Laverite - My entire experience with school years ago was as a JW - thus an outcast. But now that I can go to school as a non-jw it is sooooo much fun. I have had a blast over the last 4 weeks. I have met lots of new friends and and am looking forward to many more semesters in the future.

Freedom is wonderful!

-sb-

• laverite
    laverite

Mentallyfree31- Please feel free to PM me any time. I'm so thrilled you are doing what you are doing and that you're free to do it! I'm a tenured college professor and am available to talk any time you need. (This invitation also goes out to anyone who is thinking about college or is in college).

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

Nice to meet ya!

• sherah
    sherah

Good to see you back on the board! Congrats on going back to school, it's exciting and fulfilling. Has the home situation changed?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Um... hi.

It's nice to see you back, I guess. I'm one of the newbs here, just so you know. It'll be interesting to see your POV...

V665

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Hey man, good for you and your brother LeavingWt. I hope the best for you guys.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wow, I log off for a few hours and my baby brother outs himself as an apostate.

Giddy-Up!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats! Why does your name sound so familiar? Are we Facebook friends?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Nice to meet you.

Bangalore

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

jamiebowers - I don't think so. I was quite active on the forum a few months back, and then disappeared for a while. I do remember you from here though.

-sb-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit