Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think if it got back to the WTS they would be banned as idolatry. But this guy wouldn't be making them if he wasn't selling them

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

We studied the Old JW Symbol years ago and this Brother who was an Elder lived threw everything about the WTS before 1914....

He said they didn't use the old symbol because it was .... Bad In Jah's Eyes.

At least they had the decency to loose the Cross hahahaha

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When you click on any of the images ort links the items are gone. He may have already been forced to stop selling them but hasn't taken the main page down

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Another New UNDERSTANDING LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Lee!!..

I`ll bet the WBT$ knows about the Jewelery and turns a Blind eye..

WBT$ logo is embedded right into special leather items..

They must have seen at least one special order WBT$ Logo Brief case or Bible..

I`ve seen them..

Theres probably WBT$ Logo Boxer shorts around somewhere..

LOL!!..

................. ...OUTLAW

• caliber
    caliber
    What WAS the Gospel (Good News) of the Kingdom Christ taught, and DEMONSTRATED- the SAME gospel he said his followers would preach in the Last Days?

Instead of boastful WT claims ...

The GOOD things about the WTBS

what of the Bibles Good news ...

ICor. 15: 1-3 ....

12 Now I am reminding you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you indeed received and in which you also stand.

Through it you are also being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I handed on to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures;

that he was buried ; that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures

Galatians 1:8 (New International Version)

8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you , let him be eternally condemned !

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

BD: "The "truth" is Jesus Christ. And I have not "thrown him out the window".

Mad: Yes- but if you REJECT what he says...?

BD:So what you are saying MadJW is that the WTS origins DON'T matter, but the origins of Christmas do? The origins of the WTS DON'T matter, but the origins of other religions DO?

Mad: We NO LONGER celebrate X-Mas, etc. I was a THIEF when a teen- I gave that UP- so it NO LONGER MATTERS!

Just please clarify. Is that right?

Mad - RIGHT!

"How can Truth ever be Wrong if Jehovah is behind it?"

Mad: Jehovah is behind the TRUTH, men are behind the fallacies. Outlaw- some DO worship the WTBS!

LL- great to hear from you! Thanks for verifying the 'idolatry'!

• caliber
    caliber
    Jehovah is behind the TRUTH, men are behind the fallacies
    Agreed !! .. There is one mediator between God and men... a man Christ Jesus ! So Brooklyn appears to be out !
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

AMEN!

• caliber
    caliber
    Jehovah is behind the TRUTH

Jn 14:6 ... I am the way," the truth" and the light. No one comes to the Father except by me. (words of Jesus)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit