Brace yourselves: The GOOD things about the WTBS! heh

by theMadJW 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The "truth" is Jesus Christ. And I have not "thrown him out the window".

So what you are saying MadJW is that the WTS origins DON'T matter, but the origins of Christmas do? The origins of the WTS DON'T matter, but the origins of other religions DO?

Just please clarify. Is that right?

• caliber
    caliber

Or did someone TELL you about the pyramid in my living room with a cross embedded in it, that we gather around an
    worship

This reminds me of a very close WT relative of mine who freaked out when I pointed out a real nice picture of Jesus hanging on the nursing home wall , was just the same one we had at home when I was a boy ! Yet above the bed she had hang a picture of the Kingdom Hall !

Is the KH more important than Jesus ? If the picture of Jesus is an image .. what of the Kindgom Hall picture ?? ( all JW's say pictures of Jesus are images that are worshiped !!!)

They are soooo afraid of gving Jesus any credit for fear something will be taken away from Jehovah .. that the number of songs praising him have be reduced !! Yet the song books are quick to remind us of the praise and honor that should go to the anointed, GB elders etc

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Nice to see you here again, Caliber!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

How can the Truth be the Truth when it has been Wrong so many times before.

Even recently .... we don't need to go back to smoking, X-mas,, Pyramids, standing on a Bridge in Robes waiting to be Lifted,

How can Truth ever be Wrong if Jehovah is behind it?

• caliber
    caliber

Thanks dear , kind Palmtree !!

• OUTLAW
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

OUTLAW is that for real LOL???

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup they are real see http://jeffreydesign.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=75704590a69c2b79e95030fea9981841

Watchtower Jewelry

Watchtower-Style Jewelry is made for Jehovah's Witnesses, by Jehovah's Witnesses. Available in Sterling Silver and 14k Gold, these attractive items are great for identifying yourself as a witness to other witnesses and make they great gifts.
    The oval pendants, pins and tie tacks include a gemstone setting; you choose which gemstone you would like. The rectangular design has no setting. All are available in solid, not plated .925 Sterling Silver or 14k Gold.

Rectangular Pins and Tie Tacks measure 14mm wide and 18mm tall. Oval Pins and Tie Tacks measure 16mm wide and 22mm tall. Rectangular Pendants measure 14mm wide and 25mm tall (including bail). Oval Pendants measure 16mm wide and 29mm tall.

Stones (Diamond, Moissanite, Gems, CZ) are all approximately 3mm in diameter. Carat weight depends on the stone, but for example, a 3mm diamond is .10-.12 (1/10 to 1/8 carat.) Stones used are genuine and of high quality without visible defect.

While these jewelry items are reflective of older-style Watchtower magazine covers, they are not endorsed by or otherwise connected with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society .

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Lady Lee......

Is that Idolatry????

Can't have posters on a wall but know it's ok for this???

How things have changed (smiling so Evil)

Devil

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Darth!..

Yep!..

It`s the Real Deal!!..

You can get the WBT$ Logo on lots of Products..

Bibles,Brief cases..Ect..ect..

The WBT$ loves to be Worshiped..

Thats why they Fired Jesus as Messiah..

And..

Made the Cross a Crime in WatchTower World..

................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit