Grandma died this morning...satan sucks

by Joliette 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

This is what a JW's said on her facebook page this morning? I was like, soooo, Satan caused your grandmother to die?

• sabastious
    sabastious

It's Satan, in serpent form, from Genesis that's at fault... DUH!

-Sab

• Joliette
    Joliette

Yeah, but Jehovah created Satan...and he's the knowner of all things...um, it sounds like wrong guy is being blamed for this crime?

Its always the one that you dont expect. The one who 'allows' things to happen.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I killed Grandma this morning!"..

"Then I ate her"..

"Burp!"..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_topEXnGuN6o/StCi1PPSGqI/AAAAAAAAAxI/3lyOqGRnAAU/s1600/legend_darkness.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ Outlaw: That guy looks pretty guilty but I think its his father that did it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@ Outlaw: That guy looks pretty guilty but I think its his father that did it.

"I killed Grandma this Morning!"..

"Then I ate her..Burp!"..

http://www.3lotus.com/images/Misc/Glorified-Christ-in-Heaven.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Joliette
    Joliette

Oh, yeah...THATS THE GUY WHO DID IT!! LOL. He has killer written all over his angelic face.

• dogon
    dogon

These people are so deluded that they will blame stubbing their toe on Satan. Myth created to explain things that they otherwise had not idea of the cause, but today we know and the small minded idiots still believe. No god, no satan, I can't prove it but they can not prove that a tea pot orbits he sun.

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ Think Sodom and Gomorrah. Can you imagine what the neighboring cities thought about two cities being anniliated by a natural disaster... talk about rumors starting!

-Sab

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am so glad it wasn't your Grandma, by what I read in the title, Joliette.

I hope these people each wake up one day. Most of us had to do that, so there is hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit