Grandma died this morning...satan sucks

by Joliette 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

No, onmywayout, my grandmothers are both dead already

And neither were rub a dub ;)

• Joliette
    Joliette

Can someone please explain to me: What explanation does the dubs always give when someone dies. Imperfection, because of freewill?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Grandma had a lot of meat on her bones..

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/6/7/3/3/1/ar127678101013376.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm sorry that her grandma died but blaming satan??? Who is the creator of all things...?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Outlaw your makin me hungry! lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw your makin me hungry! lol.....Joliette

You need to find an Old Woman and toss her on the BBQ..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-p_9rC6UQc0/Sfb8uM4CQPI/AAAAAAAAAT4/z2NAZtVKtz0/s400/Angry-old-woman.jpg

............................OUTLAW

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Witnesses don't hold God responsible for sin even though he created Satan. They reason that this would be like blaming the inventor of the airplane for the deaths caused by the military choosing to use airplanes to drop bombs on people or blaming the inventor of the gun for all the people who get shot.

By creating life itself...God (if he exists) automatically made it possible for the opposite, death. to exist or be a possibility. By creating gravity, he made it possible for people to fall over cliffs or for things to fall on people. By creating eyesight...he made blindness possible. The only way to be blameless is to have not done anything.

The thing I don't get is why he would curse billions of people yet unborn, for the mistakes of two individuals rather than end the problem there and then. If I punished my sons by damaging their bodies to the extent their children would be effected ...I would be considered a sick-o.

I don't believe any of this ever happened. If there is a God, I think he is greatly misunderstood.

• Joliette
    Joliette

The inventor is responsible because the gun or airplane wouldnt be here if it werent for them designing it.

The airplane or gun didnt ask to be here...

UGH! The dubs and their darn metaphors!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    The inventor is responsible because the gun or airplane wouldnt be here if it werent for them designing it.
    The airplane or gun didnt ask to be here...

If I jam a pencil in your eye, is it the inventor's fault that you are blind or is it mine ?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Outlaw: No, I wouldnt eat Grandma...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit