Grandma died this morning...satan sucks

by Joliette 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ exwhyzee:

That would be the person who stabbed me, there fault? Am I correct?

• simon17
    simon17

The inventor is responsible because the gun or airplane wouldnt be here if it werent for them designing it.

The airplane or gun didnt ask to be here...

That clearly isn't correct. I dont think I heard anyone blame Orville and Wilbur Wright for 9/11. They made it *possible* for the misuse of their invention, but they are certainly not at all responsible for its misuse.

Now, if somehow the Wright brothers were physically capable of stopping every single airplane related tragedy while allowing all the benefits of air travel to continue, and decided (for whatever random reason), not to stop any of those tragedies.... THEN you might start putting some blame on them.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Okay, so when someone dies, is it just imperfection, human's fault, satan's fault or God?

• simon17
    simon17

Okay, so when someone dies, is it just imperfection, human's fault, satan's fault or God?

Well that depends on what you believe in the first place. I find peace in that it is no ones fault. Its an inherent truth of the universe that we know. Cells die. Animals die. Humans die. Species die. Planets die. Suns burn out and die. Galaxies collide and smash each other to smithereens. It's a depressing and empty thought but one that makes so much sense from a rational standpoint that I've stopped letting my emotions get the best of me anymore.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    That would be the person who stabbed me, there fault? Am I correct?

I would think so, it's difficult to hold an inanimate object responsible for the actions of a person with free will. I mean if I jammed a couple of marshmallows up your nose and you suffocated you couldn't blame Kraft Foods. If there is a God and he created the individual who became Satan (if he ever existed) You couldn't blame God for Satan choosing to use his life to do wrong. Especially when there were myriads of these same creatures ( if its true) who managed to live according to their creators wishes.

On the other hand you could blame God for deciding that the best way to handle the Satan, Adam and Eve situation, was to curse billions who were yet to be born, rather than punish the individual(s) at fault. It doesn't make sense that he would do that.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I agree with Joliette. Jehovan created Satan. By Jehovah "allowing" Satan or his demons or sinful humans to harm or kill people Jehovah is the one responsible. He is the only one who can prevent suffering and death. But He has his bet with the devil and so must let the devil have his way. This is just wrong.

I blame Jehovah for my Mom's death. Just because two people who lived thousands of years ago ate some fruit God that told them not to, for this reason billions of people must suffer and die. My wonderful Mom had to die because two people ate some fruit? Why does God care about what the devil thinks, says or wants? Both Jehovah and the devil have huge egos and to me Jehovah is not worthy of my worship.

Perhaps the real creator is nothing like the Bible or the jws or any religion makes him out to be?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Factfinder, I am truly sorry for your lost...and I agree with you. The whole concept of Jah 'allowing' things to happen HAS NEVER SAT right with me. If God truly loves us then why would he allow his arch enemy to 'cause' such baddness all over the world?? I thought that he created us and not satan.

• Joliette
    Joliette

On the other hand you could blame God for deciding that the best way to handle the Satan, Adam and Eve situation, was to curse billions who were yet to be born, rather than punish the individual(s) at fault. It doesn't make sense that he would do that.

Exwhyzee, I agree with you on that one. ITS NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME how one woman eats a fruit and everyone else suffers for her mistake. Just doesnt 'add up' to me. I used to always think that I was the one with the problem for feeling that way, that I was spiritual weak and unworthy. Thats why I'm really starting to believe that I'm agnostic, and never knew it until recently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit