Challenge to DJeggnog Regarding his Lies.

by Essan 209 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I am the Great Elder EggNogg"..

"Bow to my Greatness!"..

"If I were any Greater..I`d be so excited"..

"I would Pee my Pants!"..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_seVd99frSks/S-C5tyfPCsI/AAAAAAAAAss/NVOLKZGkRgI/s1600/wizard-of-oz.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Essan
    Essan

DJ said: "My goodness! Are you telling me that you are not aware of the fact that based upon the proclamation that has been made by Jehovah's Witnesses since 1914 in announcing God's Messianic Kingdom by Christ Jesus..."

Excuse me DJ, you seem to imply here that JW's have been uniformly proclaiming Christ as becoming King in 1914 since 1914, which is not true, as you well know. At least until 1929, and possibly much longer, the JW's proclaimed Christ's kingship as beginning in 1874. So, they were preaching a lie for the first 50 years as well as acting as False Prophets for considerably longer. They were and are also preaching "another good news", rather than the good news of the Kingdom which Jesus commanded and which the 1st century Christians preached, for which the penalty according to Paul is to be "accursed" - but if you want to crow about this Satanic career of the JW's DJ, then go ahead, but preferably not in this thread, because it's off topic.

• Essan
    Essan

I love that picture OUTLAW! :)

"Millions now Living Will Never Die", and as if that wasn't embarrassing enough they had to labour the point, writing underneath this sign:

"This means what it says. It is a fact."

LOL. Priceless.

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@The Finger:

On page 271 of the 1968 Watchtower it explained how naming of the animals by Adam "would have occupied only a brief time". The creation of Eve, "he would create Eve soon after Adam, perhaps just weeks or months later in the same year, 4026 BCE. After her creation, God's rest day, the seventh period, immediately followed."

Perhaps one of the things you might notice in the more recent publications produced by the WTS is in the writing style of the articles that take into consideration the fact that there are folks that read these articles, but do not understand when what they are reading is a narrative based on what possibilities might exist in a particular scenario. I recognize right away that this paragraph to which you refer here reads much like a prosecutor's opening statement. Here's a bit of the text of a Los Angeles County prosecutor, Christopher Darden. I'm not posting this because I know the guy; I nay have met and spoken with him a couple of times, but he was living in Torrance, California, back in 1995, and for all I know he still does, and I live in Los Angeles, California, and we both travel in different circles, but we both drink a lot of coffee and we happened to have been patrons of the same coffee shop. This excerpt is from Darden's opening statement on January 24, 1995, in Department 103 of the Los Angeles Superior Court, the Honorable Lance A. Ito, judge presiding, in "The People of the State of California v. Orenthal James Simpson," also known as the "OJ criminal case." I want you to please take notice of what Darden says during the following excerpt from his opening statement, and maybe you'll see what those on the Writing Committee do when writing many of the articles that appear in the Watchtower magazine.

NOW, WE'RE HERE TODAY OBVIOUSLY TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE, TO SETTLE A QUESTION, A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ON THE MINDS OF PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY THESE LAST SEVEN MONTHS. IT CERTAINLY HAS BEEN ON THE MINDS OF MY PEOPLE UP IN RICHMOND, CALIFORNIA AND FRIENDS IN FAYETTEVILLE, GEORGIA AND ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO KNOW AND EVERYBODY I KNOW OFTEN POSE A QUESTION TO ME, DID O.J. SIMPSON REALLY KILL NICOLE BROWN AND RONALD GOLDMAN.

WELL, FINALLY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM HERE IN FRONT OF YOU THIS MORNING TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. AND WE'LL ANSWER THAT QUESTION FROM THE WITNESS STAND AND FROM THE EXHIBITS YOU'LL SEE IN THIS CASE AND FROM THE EVIDENCE.

AND WHEN YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE AND WHEN YOU HEAR THE WITNESSES AND WHEN YOU PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AND CONSIDER THE TOTALITY OF CIRCUMSTANCES IN THIS CASE, THE ANSWER WILL BE CLEAR TO YOU AS WELL.

THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS YES. THE EVIDENCE WILL SHOW THAT THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS YES, O.J. SIMPSON MURDERED NICOLE BROWN AND RONALD GOLDMAN. AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE WONDERING WHY AS THE TRIAL PROCEEDS ON AND I'M SURE YOU ARE WONDERING WHY RIGHT NOW.

AS THE JUDGE INSTRUCTED YOU ALREADY, OPENING STATEMENTS ARE NOT EVIDENCE. OPENING STATEMENTS ARE GIVEN BY LAWYERS. AND IN AN OPENING STATEMENT, WE INFORM THE JURY OF WHAT WE THINK THE EVIDENCE WILL SHOW IN THIS CASE, WHAT WE BELIEVE THE EVIDENCE WILL SHOW.

BUT WE'RE LAWYERS. WE'RE NOT WITNESSES. WE'RE NOT UNDER OATH. NOTHING WE SAY IS EVIDENCE. THE THINGS WE SAY TO YOU TODAY ARE NOT THE THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD CARRY INTO THE JURY ROOM AND INTO DELIBERATIONS.

YOU SHOULD CARRY INTO THE JURY ROOM AND INTO YOUR DELIBERATIONS THE EVIDENCE IN THE CASE, THE TESTIMONY FROM THE WITNESS STAND, THE EXHIBITS ADMITTED AT TRIAL, THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU BY THE COURT. AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT ALL OF THAT, WHEN YOU GO BACK AND REFLECT ON THE TESTIMONY AND THE EXHIBITS AND EVERYTHING YOU HEARD AND SAW IN THIS CASE, YOU WILL KNOW WHY HE KILLED NICOLE BROWN AND RONALD GOLDMAN.

Just as "opening statements are not evidence," neither does what one reads in the Watchtower constitute evidence. It's just a statement of opinion; a statement of belief. The Watchtower presents scriptural evidence when it quotes from the Bible, and those statements are the inspired statements, not those of any man, but those of Jehovah God, and all true servants of God have faith that these statements reflect God's spirit, reflect God's decisions on the matter to which they refer, this spirit of God being the evidence, the truth upon which we can rely, while any other written statements that go beyond God's written statements are merely the opinions of men.

Darden says that "in an opening statement, we inform the jury of what we think the evidence will show in this case, what we believe the evidence will show," and that is all the Watchtower does is present the evidence and comment upon what Jehovah's Witnesses believe the evidence will prove or show. However, the statements made in the Watchtower are not the inspired of God, so when you quote one or more of them to "prove" something, you need to keep in mind that only God's inspired statements -- the statements quoted from the Bible -- are the evidence. Any statement that goes beyond God's own statements are opinions ostensibly that may only expand upon or extrapolate conclusions based on God's spirit.

Darden also says. "We're lawyers. We're not witnesses. We're not under oath. Nothing we say is evidence. The things we say to you today are not the things that you should carry into the jury room and into deliberations." The same thing is true about the things you read in the Watchtower, for if you should imagine any uninspired statement you should read in the Bible to be on a par with the inspired statements found in the Bible, then you would, in fact, be putting the Watchtower in the place of the Bible, and I happen to work in the legal field and so it would be imprudent for me to supplant God's spirit for the spirit of man, the inspired decisions of Jehovah as are found in God's word, the Bible, for the uninspired personal opinions of men. I'm telling you here that you shouldn't do this either.

Here's that paragraph to which you referred, but with certain words emphasized in it:

Adam WOULD realize this lonely condition very quickly, PERHAPS in just a few days or a few weeks. He WOULD realize he needed another earthling with whom he COULD communicate, share his experiences, and his life. Nor WOULD his naming the animals take an unduly long time. The basic animal kinds COULD have been relatively quickly named, for when such basic kinds were taken into the ark in Noah’s day, it did not involve millions of beasts, but PERHAPS only a few hundred basic kinds. Thus, Adam’s naming of the animals and his realizing that he needed a counterpart WOULD have occupied only a brief time after his creation. Since it was also Jehovah’s purpose for man to multiply and fill the earth, IT IS LOGICAL THAT he would create Eve soon after Adam, PERHAPS just a few weeks or months later in the same year, 4026 B.C.E. After her creation, God’s rest day, the seventh period, immediately followed.

Honesty about this stills seems to be lacking in the organization. This was one of the main points discussed with the Elder a few years ago that resulted in him talking badly of me from the platform. It was a point [referred] to by the last Elder who visited me at the outset of the conversation on the new understanding of the generation and how we wouldn't want to be like those in 1975 who were looking to dates and selfishly left. When in reality they stumbled over a false teaching.

Perhaps this is true and you were stumbled over a false teaching, but that "false teaching" did not come from the Bible, did not come from Jehovah, did not come from the God's Eternal Purpose Now Triumphing book, but came from the failed on the part of that elder to whom you refer here to explain what it is I am telling you today. This has nothing at all to do with dishonest, not really. Some of our elders have a high school education; some of them dropped out and do not have such and are learning some of the concepts related to reading comprehension that perhaps you, too, need to learn; I don't know.

Some of our elders have college degrees and work in a professional capacity like I do, but even some of them might have become accustomed to stretching the truth a bit to make their points so that they do not even realize it when they are misleading others with what does not accord with the truth at all. My point here is that no one is perfect. I'm not perfect, as you can tell from my many typos here, but where I am qualified to teach even as are other elders, qualified to teach, many of us have limitations based on their knowledge of the truth, I have mine and they have their's.

All of what I am now telling you here, @The Finger, may be new to you, "new" in the sense that no one has ever discussed such things with you, but I do so now, because I do not want you to be forever stumbled and end up losing your life because you feel that someone misled you or stumbled you. Jesus is going to ultimately judge you for what you and I are doing or not doing, but it would behoove you, I think, to take a right viewpoint, and return to the truth. Your very life depends on your making the right decision.

@peacedog:

Every student of Watchtower history knows that Russell predicted the "parousia" for 1874 and the COMPLETE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE KINGDOM for 1914.

Yes and yes. And you know what? The man called it! The Messianic kingdom of God was established at the end of the Gentile Times. And when did those Gentile Times end? You tell me.

His mission (like his cult masters) is to deceive people.

No, my mission is to save people for those of Satan's agents that would deceive and mislead them, transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness. (2 Corinthians 4:4) I am a minister of righteousness; God's righteousness, but whose minister are you?

@djeggnog

• Essan
    Essan

DJ says: "Just as "opening statements are not evidence," neither does what one reads in the Watchtower constitute evidence. It's just a statement of opinion; a statement of belief."

The Watchtower says: "The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or set of any of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in the Watchtower". (Watchtower, Nov. 1 1931 p. 327)

The moral of this little story: Dj, shut the hell up you liar.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I love that picture OUTLAW! :).....Essan

Ya it`s one of my Favorites..I`m happy you like it..It shows the WBT$ for what they are..

NUTS!!..

LOL!!..

I`ve watched Generations of my JW Family Die..Waiting for Armageddon..

Armageddon was always just around the Corner..

NutCases Like Elder djEggNogg keep the WBT$ Lie Alive..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

Russel called it? COMPLETE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE KINGDOM for 1914? ROFL! who knew, we have been in the new system this whole time! wow, im going to go pet a lion right now!

• Essan
    Essan

Let's call it a "birthday present" YM. :)

I'm so excited to find out I'm in the new system!

Who knew?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

well DJeggnogg, it sounds like you come form a long line of lying charlatans. Truth was/is never part of the preaching work. And by your own words all Jehovahs witnesses are worshipping the devil and are going to be destroyed.

DJeggnog said

Believe me, @cantleave, for these worshippers of Jehovah, the rule of imperfect men has disintegrated, and if you don't change course very soon and take up worship of the true God, Jehovah, and stop worshipping the Devil, who accepts all worship that is not based on truth, you will surely perish, and become like an outer garment, wrapped up and changed, and the only thing that'll be in your future is eternal death. (Hebrews 1:11, 12; Matthew 10:28)

but as for us, Allelulia - we're in the new system awaiting the imminent destruction of Jehovahs witnesses but like Abraham I think I'll pray that they are spared.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Djeggnog,

I think maybe you didn't comprehend what I was saying and maybe it's the way I said it due to my lack of education.

No I wasn't stumbled by the teachings about 1975. I remained a JW for the next 20 years. However these "opinions" contained in the WT I wouldn't preach any longer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit