Challenge to DJeggnog Regarding his Lies.

by Essan 209 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Essan..

Your missing the point..

Your arguing with a Crazy person.....He actually believes what he says..

He also does kareoke that would peel paint off a Barn door..

LOL!! ..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Essan
    Essan

Hmm, well that would certainly explain some things.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I quit following this thread around page 5 or 6. Seeing it at page eleven, I had to come in and see what the fuss is about. Essan, you still giving this fool a spanking? Have you no mercy Essan? I feel like Mills Lane breaking up the fight. Eggnogg, its over man. You've been on the recieving end of a thorough shellacking. Give it up breh. Essan just downed you like your screen name on Christmas Eve minus the DJ.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Essan..

LOL!!..

He comes across as normal until you get to know him..

It takes awhile to figure out he`s Crazy..

A lot of us have known him for years..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MiserylovesElders..

Eggnogg, its over man. You've been on the recieving end of a thorough shellacking.

Your talking to the Gay re-encarnation of Jesus and the FDS..

Have a little respect..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
  • confused888
    confused888

All you clowns seem to have missed the point. You are all arguing about doctrine and silly little calculations and who is right and wrong. Both camps make plausible arguments depending which scripture you looK at-as the bible constantly contradicts itself.You fail to miss the bigger picture. IF the BIBLE is TRUE then the God I pray to is a loving God-THIS IS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR - the bible says he HAS INFINTELY MORE LOVE THAN YOU OR I.

WHY WOULD HE PUT A COMPLICATED RIDDLE BOOK ON THE EARTH - SAY 'BEST MAN WINS THE ULTIMATE PRIZE OF HEAVEN OR PARADISE' AND THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH THE ENSUING CHAOS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS.?????

• confused888
    confused888

To DJeggnog,

for all your ramblings to try and legitimise the Society and prove it upright and true to individuals on this forum - the bigger picture is the JW purpose in following Jesus example- the witnessing work. With all the evidence pointing to the JWs being false prophets in these last days how is going to be possible to convert those with the 'right heart condition'? People will just close the door in your faces believing you to be another crazy sect like David Koresh's mob and not even give you a chance to speak. If you were the chosen ones I am sure Jehovah would never have allowed this to eventuate. His message and his reputation are too valuable. And billions of lives are at stake!

But like I said earlier I still cant fathom a LOVING creator who would drop a confusing and contradictory puzzle onto the earth and those who solved it would get eternal life - those who couldnt would face death or eternal torment!?

• Essan
  • Essan
    Essan

I see DjEggnogg is still lying through his teeth and imagining he's getting away with it - now regarding the WT fantasy of 607. I thought about replying in that thread but really, what's the point? I could never do as good a job of thoroughly refuting his ridiculous arguments or of exposing his deception on this subject as the likes of AnnOMaly are already doing. They are absolutely destroying him and he's too senseless/dishonest to even realize it or acknowledge it. True delusion.

So I thought I'd just resurrect this thread instead so any who haven't read it can see exactly how DJ operates and the levels he'll sink too rather than admit he was wrong about anything. I'd hate for anyone to be bamboozled by his torrent of deceitful crap and outright lies due to their imagining that he must somehow know what he's talking about because he speaks with such confidence (a bit like the WT, who are also full of self-confidence - and crap). This thread should shatter that illusion, if the 607 thread hasn't already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit