Watchtower Organization.... A "Sexual paradise" What do you think?

by koolaid-man 33 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Former J.W. Jacqueline claims there are many Jehovah's Witnesses obsessed with sex. She states that the Watchtower org. is a "sexual paradise". Jacqueline was a well known J.W. hair stylist and therapist who did business with many Witnesses at the world headquarters. The J.W.s are not in the "Spiritual Paradise" they think they are in! Listen to this conference call . Jacqueline speaks up and tells her whole story.

Also on the call we discussed many of the strange, weird, and bizarre teachings in the Watchtower Org.............click the link http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall-8-28-10.html

• Essan
    Essan

Sexual Paradise?

LOL. Erm no.

JW's obsessed with sex? Absolutely. Any deeply repressed and suppressed group is going to be desperately horny and painfully frustrated.

It may have been Sexual Paradise for a relative few 'double-lifers', but for the vast majority absolutely not. Not in my District anyway.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

far fetched.

inaccurate.

cheap sensationalism.

just from what i have read on this board for the past few years i am in complete agreement with essan.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    far fetched.
    inaccurate.

cheap sensationalism

That's normal for the kool aid man.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

All you witnesses commenting don't bring this up at the kingdom hall ,it might stumble someone. Try not to think about it ...... put it on the shelf!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Looking back yes it was.

Sadly while I was in I didn't realize what was going on. By the WT$ nature of making you feel useless and not up to WT err gods standards that causes a lot of repressed feelings.

Now if one were to realize that not only are they having that intense desire but others were and if they could properly feel out who was down yeah it was a meacca for such pursuits. For the talented 10% that realized this they did indeed get over.

• pirata
    pirata

Sexual paradise as compared to what? JWs as a whole are a lot more strict regarding sex inside and outside marriage than most other Christian religions I can think of.

• agonus
    agonus

For pedophiles, maybe

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Unless you are a pedophile, the religion is a sexual desert.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I think Bill Bowen Called it a pedophiles paradise.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit