To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with...

by AGuest 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Seriously, CD, do you seriously believe I have anything more to say than what I've already said: that I stand by what I've stated here... that it was about a good deed... that such deed was uplifting to me (which is why I shared it)... and others, particularly those I addressed... and that even now you still can't see that because your light is dark? Do you really believe, given that none of my words have changed what YOU see... that ANY of your words are going to change what I see? Truly? Well, please let me "enlighten" your darkness just a bit: they are not. So, I am done. Comment all you wish... about all you wish here. But I have said all that I have to say here.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Farkel
    Farkel

I hope this has nothing to do with me...I've got enough stuff to deal with already.

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, dear Daddy-O... peace to you... and welcome back! I don't THINK it has anything to do with you, but I'm not sure. How do you mean? Oh, wait... you mean dear Outlaw's comment? LOLOLOLOL! No, I think he was just saying that it doesn't matter to me whether one hears Christ or not... and folks like you and him know this. I mean, I think that's what he meant, but he can clarify, if I'm wrong.

At any rate, glad to "see" you, truly. You should hear the "noise" when you and dear Outlaw are absent from the board.

Peace to you!

Your servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel!!..

Welcome back Bud!..

Hey Shelby!..

Ya..You nailed it..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK, I surrender.

I thought it would be uplifting to defend the poor McDonald's employee (someone's gotta do it). Apparently not everyone on this thread thought my perspective was uplifting. But it was uplifting to me and those who agreed with me. I guess SOME couldn't see it because their hearts were dark and the light of Cog isn't in them.

I'll move along now and find my true people.

Peace be to you, Shelby, my dear.

A slave, just a slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit