Sex before marriage. feeling guilty

by frigginconfused 77 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" just do it"

Twitch is this a Nike endorsement or Tiger influence ?

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Just a warning: Don't go TOO far away from what you believe is right."

Amen to that StAnn.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Remember the most important thing you need to know about Sex before Marriage...

Lesson 1: Masturbation

Chapter 1: Masturbation without guilt

Chapter 2: That's all you need to know

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Yeah I went nuts when I left too. I was 16. I got so much tail I made up for lost time. Im older now and whats more important is a real connection. If theres no love involved it dont interest me. So thanks for the advice. I agree 100%

• Twitch
    Twitch

wasblind

Nike crossed my mind,...;)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Do not have sex with her! Let me carry the burden of guilt. Send her over to me.

You'll be eternally grateful, I promise.

W

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

FF,

LOL!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Finally free,

that is so admirable of you, to sacrafice yourself on behalf of another

that is the truest example of love

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

FF you are the Diamond the Bible talked about friendship

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

FF.

LOL!!!!!

Nope.

IVE MADE A DESCITION!!!.

One is that my spelling sux so get over it. The stinkin spell check wont work. And two... I talked to her about it. She sees my point. And my judgement of the best thing to do on this is to let go of the stigma of not doing it. Or doing it. Im gonna try and be in present time and really get to know the person in front of me. Worrying about having to tell her "no" would take away from the respect she deserves for my full attention. Talking openly about this with a girl you hardly know would run off some women. It was hard to do knowing I could possibly mess up something with a wonderfull lady because of programming from my childhood. Im trying to let the past go and live in present time. But it went well and she was so understanding and her answers were just the perfect thing to say to me. She earned a lot of respect tonight.

Any thoughts? Can I do better? I love a good think tank. And appreciate all the help!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit