Sex before marriage. feeling guilty

by frigginconfused 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandette
    Mandette

You don't buy a car without a test drive, why would you marry someone without seeing if the physical part worked?

A good point is that you're weighing your options. Don't overthink it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride(pun intended).

M

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I felt extreme guilt. I even went to the elders and confessed. One of the dumbest things I ever did in my life.

As far as what you should do, it depends on how old you and this girl are. Or are you a 40 year old virgin?

There's no reason why you have to jump into anything. Take it nice and slow.

lisa

• wasblind
    wasblind

Darth!!!!! you, a male whore ? Noooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Thanks to all who were positive. Youve all helped alot. To the the 2 negative ones. Why not read through everything i said and re-evaluate your statements. Logic should be used when making any choice.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I can Fantasize.

Crying 1

• wasblind
    wasblind

Darth for some reason i don't believe you're fantasizing, But you still have a place in my

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I better be Fantasizing......... my wife would kill me.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Stop thinking about it and just do it.

Or would you rather look back and wish you had?

• wasblind
    wasblind

"I better be Fantasizing......... my wife would kill me"

ok, i believe you now

• StAnn
    StAnn

I will add one thing. After I left the JWs, I went a little wild. (Well, more than a little wild!) Having casual sex with people just to have sex, over time, diminishes how special sex can be between two people who really love each other. It takes it down a notch from "making love" to "having sex." Just a warning: Don't go TOO far away from what you believe is right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit