To new Christians on JWN

by brotherdan 284 Replies latest watchtower bible

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I mean, any more than I already kicked it in this thread.

BOO YAH!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Alex Trebek: Let's just go to "Animal Sounds" for $600. This is the sound a doggy makes.
    [Sean Connery buzzes in]
    Alex Trebek: Mr. Connery.
    Sean Connery: Moo.
    Alex Trebek: No.
    Sean Connery: Well, that's the sound your mother made last night! Alex Trebek: Let's just go to Final Jeopardy, shall we? The category is; I can't believe this, the Final Jeopardy category is 'Famous Mothers'.
    Sean Connery: Hah, Hah, Hah; My day has finally come, Trebek.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

NVL...I think I held my own on this thread pretty good. Most others wouldn't fight this long. They would've been long gone. I think I got a few good punches in too...

Actually my wife is notorious for almost getting me in fights. One time in San Fransisco she started yelling at this woman because her kids were taking plastic bats and hitting people with them. All of a sudden this huge 300 pound monster comes running at me ready to knock my head off. I'm 160, 5'6 (pure muscle of course...) But I think if I'd have fought him I would've died. I'm a lover not a fighter any way. While the boys fight I take care of the girls...

• Twitch
    Twitch
    While the boys fight I take care of the girls...

And when we're done, we'll come looking for you,...;)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You DO have to give me respect for holding my own against a ton of people on this thread for 13 pages though...yeah?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The ladies are worth it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

NVL...I think I held my own on this thread pretty good.

You sure did given the material you had to work with. Kudos.

Most others wouldn't fight this long. They would've been long gone. I think I got a few good punches in too...

Oh heck no, they are WAAAY to smart for that :)

I'm a lover not a fighter any way. While the boys fight I take care of the girls...

Sure, they need someone to shop with until us men are back :)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

If you think we are shoping, that's fine with me... :-)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

If you think we are shoping, that's fine with me... :-)

Shopping, watching oprah, painting your toes, folding clothes, making me a sammich...whatever.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So I guess I'll retire this thread with that. It was an epic battle...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit