Voluptuous Vixens Looking to Lose!

by StAnn 48 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

f you want to get all of that New Castle food out your system fast StAnn reading any Watchtower publication should do the trick. At least they have that effect on me.

LOL at IQuit! Actually, White Castle sliders themselves tend to have a drastic laxative effect on anyone who eats them, so I should be fine! Thanks for the suggestion!

Beks, I like Mega Men. But I've already titled the thread. Therefore, we'll just have to refer to IQuit as our Mega Man.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok Ann, there we go. I like to weigh and track every Friday.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Beks, I once read that you should weigh daily, write down that weight, and then average it out at the end of the week to get your true weight. From week to week, when you compare the average weight, you'll get your real weekly weight loss. Sounds logical to me.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Diana said: Can I ask how much you intend to lose to get to your goal? Have your husband take your measurements now and put them away in a drawer. Later, you can revisit them to see how many inches you've shrunk.

No way am I going to give out that info. I intend to lose as much as I can! And there's no way I'd let my husband measure me. He doesn't know how much I weigh or how big around I am and I want to keep it that way. I intend to measure by clothing size. I have clothes in three different sizes in my closet and i'm in the top size right now. So I would like to be in my "Matrix Dress" as my husband calls it by Christmas. I'd like to be in my very colorful little orange flowered dress by Easter. Once I get out of the Easter dress, I'll need to make all new clothes. Woo hoo! That's how I'll measure my inches!

Nighty night, all.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well Ann, I want to lose 16. 15.5 as of this morning!! Do you want to lose more or less? When I get to that point, I may want to lose another 5, I'm not as fit as I was, and muscle weighs more than fat...................we'll see what my wardrobe says.

Make a ticker, and we can change it every week for good or ill I don't average, I just weigh every day to see how I'm trending, and log my Friday weight each week.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Beks, I want to lose more than 16 pounds. Glad to see you've already lost 1/2 pound!

I don't know how to make a ticker. If you know how, knock yourself out!

Today was day one for me, not a good day. I'm hungry. I made a pot of low carb vegetable soup in the crock pot Sunday night so that I'd have it for the week. Helps with those between meal hungries.

I forgot about it. It's been cooking in the crock pot for 48 hours. It's just mush now! Gotta throw it out and start over. That's how STRESSFUL dieting is for me! I'm already losing my mind!

• agonus
    agonus

Hell yeah Lep, the only thing a Voluptuous Vixen would need to lose for me would be CONTROL!

;)

• StAnn
    StAnn

Agonus and Lep: THIS is why I'm not sure I want men in our little group!

• agonus
    agonus

Used to be a Mega Man, then discovered Crohn's Disease.

Not recommended for controlled weight loss.

• agonus
    agonus

Just saying beauty comes in different packages. Nothing more. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit