Voluptuous Vixens Looking to Lose!

by StAnn 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I don’t know about other men throughout the world, but I find my immediate carnal satisfaction with Voluptuous Vixens, skinny women just don’t cut with me, my women has got to have butt. It’s too difficult to work a skinny body, there is nothing like rolling in the mire and tapping a plump Voluptuous goddess of cellulite, they can take rough sex. Oh Yeah, bring out the smoked oysters and cream cheese.

• Libelle
    Libelle

If you want to dig deeper, I'd suggest reading Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes. Very eye--opening, paradigm shifting stuff on weight loss and gain. It's really changed my whole view on things.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

A word on aerobic exercise:

Whiel buring calories is crucial and its always good to get exercise, do NOT undevalue strength training.

It not only strengthens your muscles and makes them more efficeint (buring up more calories) it also strenghtens your bones, need I go on for women?

You can even get a cario workout whiel building strenghten and it is low impact to boot.

You can't "replace" fat with muscles, one is one thing the other is the other, what you can do is get your muscels more active and they will burn more calories, even at rest and thus, decrease overall fat.

And no, you won't get too muscular or look like a female bodybuilder, just like going for a run won't make you an olympic track star, ok?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I love the label - Voluptuous Vixens! sammieswife

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Yoo Hoo? I'd like to join in ...I need to lose some too please....I will look up the South Beach diet via Google....

Loz x

• I quit!
    I quit!

I already exercise quite a bit so I don't have to add anything there. I've already cut all the sugar out of my diet this past week because I'm trying to lower my cholesterol without taking statins. I'm already starting to loose just by doing that. I'll be combining the S. Beach diet with some of foods that are known to lower cholesterol such as soy milk (unsweeten) and oatmeal. I've also switched from coffee to tea for that reason. I went to Whole Foods Market today and bought a bunch of things for the S.B. Diet but I don't plan on going to hardcore till around Labor Day. This will give me time to use up some of the things I have around the house that aren't allowed.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I Quit, You switched from coffee to tea~why? How does it affect your cholesterol?

*Blech* I decided to have one last hurrah tonight. I had White Castles with fries and a banana split.

Think I'm gonna puke.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I dread it but "tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life," right? Tomorrow I start dieting.

I'm thinking to start off I'll keep a food diary, see what works and what doesn't.

• StAnn
    StAnn

BTW, Ladies, I Quit is apparently male but wants to join in. He's not a VIXEN. Do we let him participate or is this strictly a chick party?

• beksbks
    beksbks

All should be welcome!! Maybe it should be health oriented, and yet...............I love the Voluptuous Vixens. Could we add Groovy Guys or Mega Men???

So, as of this morning, I have gained 16 pounds since I got my knee surgery. I hate it!! For me it's really about the exercise. But sharing good healthy recipes is very helpful I think. Don't underestimate water either. I have made a chart on excel. It's cool, you can put daily/weekly weight, and also a goal line. According to research, those who weigh every day actually lose more and maintain better than those who do not. I agree.

• I quit!
    I quit!

St Ann, Years ago I compiled a list of all the things that lowered or increased cholesterol. My computer crashed this past spring and I lost everything because I didn't have the sense to it backed up. Anyway I read one study that showed that drinking black tea could reduce your cholesterol by 5% and another one that said coffee could increase your cholesterol by 5%. That could be somewhere around a 10% drop just from switching from tea to coffee. If I can find the information again I'll post it.

If you want to get all of that New Castle food out your system fast StAnn reading any Watchtower publication should do the trick. At least they have that effect on me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit