The Word: Earth Created by Sound Waves

by cameo-d 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The Bible metaphorically tells us that the earth (universe, and other worlds) were spoken into existence. "God Said" and then, so it was.

Whatever our creator is, it generates a frequency. Making sound waves visible is called cymatics. When you blow across the waters it makes ripples; it's logical to see that sound, which is itself invisible, can produce images. Some sounds result in a pattern of formal balance; other sounds can create whirling discord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I don't know why the video does not imbed.....maybe someone can tell me or fix it?

Thanks.

• tec
  • tec
    tec

Depending on what computer you're using, highlight the link, then click the link icon in the toolbar place. (you've posted videos before though, I think, so maybe it was just a problem with this one?)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Thanks, tec. I am using a new program on my computer. I don't have the edit button on explorer. And on the other program I had to download something else in order to be able to see videos and that download did something to mess up another program so I took it off. TMI, huh?

Thanks for fixing.

• tec
    tec

LOL - No, not TMI, but definitely craziness going on in your computer :)

I will watch the video tomorrow, and your welcome.

Tammy

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

And depending on the rate of vibration, shapes are formed making the basis for sacred geometry. We've been in the age of the octahedron, which is two pyramids with their bottoms joined to each other, for quite a few thousand years now, and this is why pyramids are so sacred to the Masons...they are spiritual and atomic energy collectors. In the coming age the higher frequency changes the shape to a cube, which is the way the New Jerusalem is described in Revelation. This rate of vibration is determined by our position in the Milky Way Galaxy.

~PS

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I thought the rate of vibration was determined by the twisty knob on the bottom?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The video demonstrates why Tacoma Narrows happened.

The Bible metaphorically tells us that the earth (universe, and other worlds) were spoken into existence. "God Said" and then, so it was. Whatever our creator is, it generates a frequency.

Metaphorically, as there is no air in outer space. ;) Unless God lives in the same part of the universe a galaxy far away where Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker live.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Metaphorically, as there is no air in outer space. ;)

Not that I'm knowledgeable about this subject or a great many things relating to "science," but wouldn't God "saying".... cause air? I mean, when WE speak air emits from within us. We call it "breath." True, it's more carbon dioxide than oxygen when it leaves us, bit it's still a form of air. Given that the name "JaHVeH" means "JAH... who breathes armies [of angels, but it could also include galaxies, given their number] into existence"... is it possible that the "air" came from within Him? HIS breath?

Just askin'...

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit