Rare interview Simon Green (founder JWN) on Six Screens

by koolaid-man 19 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

We all remember 2008 ,that was the year this discussion forum came close to shutting down. Simon Green and his wife Angie are our guests on the call. They are the founders and administrators of perhaps the largest critical site of the Watchtower ( JWN DISCUSSION BOARD) Simon tells the callers that he is shutting the board down for posters. As of August 2008, over three million posts have been made on this most popular forum. Posters on this forum were pleading with Simon to please keep the board up! Listen in for a rare interview with Simon and is wife Angie. Click below.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall-8-16-08.html RECORDED CALL

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Will do, sounds good. Cheer, Mattieu

• minimus
    minimus

Simon Greene, Apostate #1

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

SG = Satans Godson........ Hmmmm, if he is related, should I listen, after all, he did offer me the bannana tree.........

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just listened to this.

Simon and Anghrad - I am so glad that you guys didn't close this site for posting. I joined June 2009, it has saved me and my family. I really do love you guys for providing this forum.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

marking for later

• dissed
    dissed

Where would I be without this site? I shudder to think...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*sticky note*

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

AudeSapere So many people have been helped to exit the Watchtower org. because of JWN. We are all happy it was not shut down!

• Simon
    Simon

Oh god ... my 15 minutes of fame infamy!

I'm glad I didn't close the forum - it's helped us a lot and while it helps anyone else I think it deserves to live.

It's really quite 'strange' being known for anything ... almost like JWN Simon is a completely different person that I read about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit