Rare interview Simon Green (founder JWN) on Six Screens

by koolaid-man 19 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Simon. As more and more witnesses leave ,JWN will enable them to sort through all the false information they have been fed.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A most charming couple, supporting a world-wide community so faithfully and well. My best wishes to you and your young family. Enjoy our wide country!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Even with the spinoff forums, I am still glad this one is still up. I believe that the more forums around, the more likely people will find one that they like and that, should the Washtowel manage to seize one up or force one to close down, there will be more of them--making extra work for them to close them all down.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Can anyone chat on these? Love the idea of chatting with some of the posters.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

hotchocolate You can chat by getting on The Conferece Call...for more info click link. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sixscreens-conferencecall.html

• laverite
    laverite

Simon,

The importance of this site can't be overstated. The voices and lived experiences documented here stand as a powerful witness of the impact the Watchtower publishing corp has had on countless families and individuals.

You, Simon, have made a very real difference.

All the best,

~LV

• caliber
    caliber

I listened again to Simons comments , what jumped out at me was this .... the most effect posts seems to be personal experiences.. they move people ... even the WT uses personal experiences to drive home a point... example used very young children quite a number of years ago at each Assembly to convince them that dedicating you life to God (WT in fact ) at a very early age was a must !! Truly we are not machines we are all motivated to some extent by some inward emotion , some driving force that sets the standard for our life. Also just to listen to yourself as you type helps you sort things out in your head.. clearly it is satisfying to hear others say "yes I understand.. I have been there !!"

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Simon

It's really quite 'strange' being known for anything ... almost like JWN Simon is a completely different person that I read about.

I agree. it sometimes feels like they are talking about someone else. To me it is just "normal"

Get used to it. Your name will live longer than Russell and Rutherford. Providing a light for others to see is invaluable. and YOU did it. Your hard work, your time, you rmoney, your determination and your own freedom from the WTS has resulted in what I think is the longest continually running and definitely largest JW discussion board on the internet. Now THAT is something to be very proud of!

• VM44
  • koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you VM44 SOME OF THE OLD LINKS NEED TO BE RE-DIRECTED NOW THAT THE NEW SITE IS UP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit